Chapter 6: A Favor for Tom

Harry's POV

I trembled and sweated and started to rock back and forth here on my seat at the Hospital Wing.

Everybody already knew what happened at the DADA class, and just like me, they are so worried.

Especially now, Lucy is still sleeping like a log for 3 Bloody days.

Merlin, how I miss her. I miss her laugh, her smile, her brains, her sweetness.

Everything is not the same without her. I don't know how she could lit up the room with just one smile, it's possibly her aura, her vibe, and her wierdness that she's very proud of.

I chuckled at the thought.

"The weirdest and the most fabulous girl in the world." I muttered to myself. Hermione and Ron glanced at me.

"Pardon?" Hermione asked, looking up from doing her homework.

I shook my head, a small smile playing on my lips. "Nothing. I just remembered the name that Lucy entitled herself."

They smiled and sadly looked at the sleeping body of Lucy.

"Yeah. 'The Weirdest and the most Fabulous Girl in the World.' It pretty suits her." Ron spoke sorrowfully.

"Indeed." Hermione sighed. "I miss her. It's so boring without her craziness."

All of a sudden, the Professors came rushing in.

"Ms. Conner's still not awake, am I correct?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

We nodded gloomily.

"Is she going to be alright, Poppy?" Professor McGonagall asked worriedly, fidgeting her fingers.

"Certainly, Minerva. But I'm not quite sure when's time she will wake up." Madam Pomfrey replied. "She's badly hurt."

"Tell me what really happened that time, Lockhart." Professor Snape spat, glaring at the nervous Lockhart.

"Er-..um.." He stammered. Hermione, Ron and I rolled our eyes.

The Selfish Git doesn't want to humiliate himself.

"Don't bother to lie, 'Professor'." I said through gritted teeth.

"I-it was j-just an accident..."

"It wasn't, you Prick!" I cried, standing up. "You're not there when it happened. You left the four of us to clean the mess you made."

That silenced him.

Out of the blue, we heard a shrieked.

"Holy mother of unicorns!"

_______________________________________________________________

Lucy's POV

Darkness. That's all I can see.

I can't open my eyes. It's like my eyelids had lead weights attached to them. My head's throbbing, like I was hit by a wrecking ball.

I can't move. I can't talk. I can't do anything.

But my hearing is thankfully unaffected, like right now. I heard a chuckle.

"The weirdest and the most fabulous girl in the world." A boy muttered besides me, who might be the one who's holding my hand.

"Pardon?" A girl spoke.

"Nothing. I just remembered the name that Lucy entitled herself."

"Yeah. 'The Weirdest and the most Fabulous Girl in the World.' It pretty suits her." Another boy spoke, I can hear the sorrow on his voice.

"Indeed." The girl sighed. "I miss her. It's so boring without her craziness."

Then I heard people rushing in. They talked, but I decided not to eavesdrop. That's rude.

But the boy besides me stand up and shouted.

"It wasn't, you Prick! You're not there when it happened. You left the four of us to clean the mess you made."

A silence fell after his outburst. When I tried to open my eyes again, in the end it worked!

I was blinded by a light, I sat up and looked around and found that I was in a Hospital. I glanced at the people who's wearing ROBES!

I shrieked. "Holy mother of unicorns!"

They turned to me.

"Lucy!" Soon, I was tackled by three people. "Thank Merlin, you're finally awake!"

"U-umm... Ok, I'm glad, too." I said unsure. They pulled with a biggest grin I have ever see.

"Are you feeling well, Ms. Conner?" An old man with a purple robes asked.

"I'm fine... May I ask, who are you?"I asked, tilting my head like a curious puppy.

They gasped. "You don't remember anything?"

"Well, you all looked familiar, though."

"What do you remember?" The girl with a bushy hair asked, I noticed she's in the verge of tears.

"Sorry, but nothing." She sobbed. Now, I feel guilty.

"Please, you need to try...." The cute black-haired boy said desperately.

I nodded and closed my eyes, racking my brain for informations.

Little by little, I remember it all. Hogwarts, my Best Friends, magic, Gryffindor and etc.

I know It's a bit cheesy and cliche', but hey! No judge.

When I opened my eyes, they looked at me hopefully. I smiled brightly and nodded.

Hermione squealed and hug me. I giggled.

"It's good to be back!"

____________________________________________________________

Here I am, staring at the beautiful stars outside. Madam Pomfrey told me that tomorrow, I could finally go out from the Hospital Wing and I coudn't wait for it.

Half of the students visited me, gave me cards and foods. Neville kept on saying sorry and that he must be the one who's lying here on the bed not me. Of course, I told him that it's not his fault.

I sighed. Then I remembered Tom. I get up and tiptoed to my bag.

Once I get a hold of it, I plopped down on my bed and started to wrote down.

We chatted about random things when,

"Lucy?"

"Yes Tom?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Absolutely, what is it?" Then I blacked out.

______________________________________________________________

I groaned and looked around. Bathroom? When did I get here?

I shook the thoughts out of my head and stood up. I picked my diary and dashed back to the Hospital.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for my bad grammars! I love unicorns!