chapter 20

Gauri's pov

We were having breakfast and that chipkali ridimma sat beside omkaraji before me....

How dare she...??

I couldn't help but glare at omkaraji for letting her sit near him....

He mouthed a sorry...but that doesn't help....

I was playing with the food....I don't have an appetite anymore....

"Om....can you pass me the salad" ridimma asked in a sickening sweet voice

"Yeah sure" he said smiling..... Smiling huh? If I was a cartoon character you would have been able to see smoke coming out of my ears by now....

"Gauri relax....you know he loves you right??" Anika bhaujai asked

"Yeah...I'm fine..." I said

"Yeah I can see that..." She said

"What the hell" ridimma yelled standing up from her chair....

I looked at her and saw one of the maids radha standing near ridimma with her head hung low....apparently she spilled juice on ridimma....
serves her right!!

"Sorry mam...that was a mistake" radha said

"Its an expensive dress and you spoiled it" she yelled again...

"Radha...." I called her

"Haan gauri bhabhi..." She said

"You go inside...I will take care of this" I said

"Thankuu bhabhi...and sorry mam" she said and walked back to the kitchen

"Bhabhi??" Ridimma asked

"Bhabhi doesn't like anyone calling her mam..." Rudy bhaiyya said and ridimma rolled her eyes...

"Of course....she is a village girl...she isn't used to anyone calling her mam" ridimma said

"Ridimma..." Omkaraji warned

"See om...that maid spoiled my dress and this woman you call your wife is supporting her" she said

"Ridimmaji...its just a dress...why are you making a big deal out of it" I said gritting my teeth...

"Its not just a dress....its an expensive one...have you heard of GKS fashion hub....this is one of their expensive designs and she spoiled it..." She said....what?? This is no way my design....

"But this doesn't look expensive" I said raising an eyebrow and I saw everyone trying to control their laughter...

"What do you even know about fashion sense..." She asked in a sarcastic tone and omkaraji chuckled...

"Bhavya...just check whether there is a GKS logo at the hem of the dress" I said bhavya who is sitting on the other side of ridimma...

"No bhabhi....there is no GKS logo" bhavya said with a smirk after checking the dress....

"What the hell...what do you know about fashion...and what do you even know about GKS designs" ridimma yelled

"What I know is this is definitely not my design" I said with a smirk...

"What do you mean by your design" ridimma asked

"That the GKS you are talking about is none other than my daughter gauri.....GKS - GAURI KUMARI SHARMA....does that ring a bell now??" Papaji asked with a smirk and ridimma looked at me in horror....