chapter 12

Gauri's pov

I woke up with a jerk.....shankarjii i overslept today....i looked at the clock and its 10 in the morning and i panicked not seeing aadi around....i suddenly got out of the bed but what caught my eyes is a single red rose with a note on the night stand....

Good morning sweetheart....
Don't panic....aadi is with me...
we r going for a walk in the park....

Love,
OSO

What happened to him....whats with this flower and all....and sweetheart?? Really??

I just took a bath and got ready in my office attires....i have an important meeting today...

I went down and saw anika bhaujai....

"Oh gauri....u r late today....om aadi and ananya went to the park...." she said...

"Okay bhabhi...I have an important meeting today..." I said....

"Have breakfast and go gauri" she said..

"Its fine bhabhi...i will eat from the office cafeteria..."i said...

"No gauri...no excuses...breakfast is ready on the table...have it and go" she said strictly...

I sighed and nodded...i went to the dining room and saw another flower and a note above a closed bowl...

Have breakfast jaan....
its your favorite..
daal chawal aur lehsun ki chatni....
i myself made it for u....
finish the whole thing okay...

Love
OSO

Inhe ajaanak kya hogaya(what happened to him suddenly)....my ego is telling me not to eat food made by him...but after all its daal chawal... Wo bhi lehsun ki chatni ke saath...how can i resist....so i started digging into the bowl....its really tasty....of course obros have a special knack in cooking...i fell in love with his cooking....

Wait a sec...how does he know that this is my fav food....oh yes chulbul told him...but what surprises me is that he still remembers....

Gauri don't fall for all these....get a grip...

I went to office and saw another flower on my desk along with the note...i rolled my eyes and took the note...

Have a nice day love
Don't stress yourself
All the best for today's meeting

Love
OSO

How does he know that i have a meeting today...gauri just ignore him....i started doing my office work...i have a lunch meeting with malhotras at taj dines at 12....its almost 11.30.....now i need to wrap up my work and head on for the meeting...after the meeting i would be free for the day and i can go home....did i just say home....gauri pagal hogayi tu....wo tumari ghar nahi hei...bas 6 mahine gauri...bus 6....

The meeting went well and i cracked the deal...now the problem is its raining heavily...and i didn't bring the car as its walking distance from my office and i don't have an umbrella....now how the hell am i going back to office....

I was standing in front of the restaurant waiting for the rain to stop....its doesn't seems to stop anytime soon....

"Didi...." I turned to see a boy around 10 years standing there with an umbrella in his hand...

"Kya hua beta" i asked him....

He extended the umbrella to me and i took it from him....

"Thank you beta...but how will u go if u give me your umbrella" i asked him...

"I have my own umbrella...this is for you...wo lambe baal waale bhaiyya ne de diya aapke liye" (a long haired uncle gave this for u)he said and that's when i noticed the note attached to the umbrella....whats with him and the notes...i scoffed and read it...

Jaan its heavily raining outside...
don't even think of going out in rain...
take the umbrella and go back to office...
see u at home...

Love
OSO

I rolled my eyes....i gave the umbrella back to the little boy...." Beta...aap ye umbrella aapki wo lambe baal waale bhaiyya ko waapis de do aur ye bhi bolo ki gauri kumari sharma ko kisi ki bhi ehsaan ki zaroorat nahi hei" (child...give this back to your long haired uncle and tell him that gauri kumari sharma doesn't need anyone's help) i patted on his cheeks and walked out into the rain....

Is he freaking stalking me....what does he thinks of himself....

I reached my office completely drenched in rain...i need to go home quickly....that's when vani my PA came...

"GKS u have to check these files and sign it today....we have to start working on these today...oh I'm sorry mam...u are completely drenched....please go home...." She said..

"Its okay vani... Just get me a towel...i will check these files quickly and go home...i don't want any delay in work..." I said and she went out....

I was checking the files when the door burst open and the devil himself appeared....an angry looking omkara....with a paper bag with him...

"Kya zaroorat thi gauri....aise baarish mein aane ki..." (What was the need to get drenched in rain gauri)He bursted....

"My life...my wish Mr oberoi....u cant boss around" i said....

He didn't say anything instead he took out a towel from the bag and gave it to me..."dry yourselves... And there is a pair of dress in the bag...change it and have this soup okay...or else u might catch a cold..." He said and walked out of the office without waiting for my reply....
i sighed....why is he doing all this now....kaash unhone ye sab 2 saal pehle kar diya toh...kaash wo humpe barosa rakh diya to...kaash wo mujhe ek mauka de diya to...

I just dried myself....but didn't bother to change clothes....i just finished my work and went back home....

I took a quick shower and changed into comfortabe clothes...I'm not feeling well...

I feel like world spinning around me....soon darkness consumed me....

Precap : caringkara

A/n: hows the chapter friends....i don't know what i have written...i just wrote what came to my mind...i had no idea where it came from....😛
Pls do vote and comment...