chapter 18

Ridimma's pov

I was so excited when om called me and said that he still loves me....In the morning I called dhruv...dhruv kapoor...my new boyfriend....i told him we are over....he was asking me why but i didn't bother tell him the reason...now i don't need him anymore...i have a bigger fish in my net then why would i go behind dhruv...

So....i booked a ticket to Mumbai....good bye Delhi.....

Iss baar mein oberoi khandan ki bahu banke hi rahunga....

I reached oberoi mansion and I saw rudy anika bhabhi and two other girls sitting over there....one looks like a typical village girl...

I didn't knew that rudy is into this type of girl...then who is the other girl?? She looks somewhat modern....but ye dono kon hei....aur ye rudy aur anika bhabhi mujhe aise kyun dekh raha hei....shayad inhe kuch pata hei mere baare mein...nahi na...

I walked towards them and hugged both rudy n anika bhabhi...

"How are u guys..?? I really missed you people" i said in a sweet voice...

They were still frozen...what is wrong with these people...and that village girl is looking at me as if she saw a ghost....

"Where is om?? I really missed him...when he called me y'day...i was on cloud nine...i just booked the morning flight and came here so that I don't have to be away from him for even a second more" I said and they all looked at me in horror....oh...okay... they doesn't know that om called me...

That's when I saw om coming downstairs...he didn't see me...he was smiling

"Om" i called him and he turned to me and his smile vanished....why isn't he happy seeing me here...y'day night he was saying all that i love you i miss u crap and now why is he reacting like this....now i have to take the first step...

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.... I felt his body stiffening and he didn't hug me back...i looked at his face and he was looking at someone...i followed his gaze and saw him looking at that village girl and she is glaring at him...what the hell is wrong with that girl??

"Om" i called him to get his attention and he came back to his senses and pushed me away...what the hell!!! I looked at him in disbelief...

"What happened baby" I asked him and he was taking deep breaths...

"Ridimma....I'm sorry for calling you y'day all saying all that things... actually it was a dare...i didn't mean anything" he said and I looked at him in disbelief...okay cool ridimma....u have to deal with this...

"Cant we start over om...whatever i told u was not a lie....i still love u...cant we just let go off the past and be together" i said sweetly...

"I cant ridimma" he said without even thinking..

"I know...what I did was wrong...I broke your trust...but trust me...I didn't mean to hurt you in anyways...i just did that to secure your future because I love you" i said in my honey coated voice...

"I understand ridimma.... And I forgive you...but still we can't be together"

"Why om...i still love u...and u loved me once om...that wont fade away...." I said trying to convince him

"I never loved you ridimma...now i know that"

"What do you mean by that...what made u think that u never loved me?" i asked...now I'm getting pissed off..

"I cared for u ridimma...i liked u....but i never loved you...i thought it was love...but now i know it was not love...." He said

"And how do u know that it was not love" i asked him trying to control my temper