chapter 15

Gauri's pov..

"Give me half an hour...i will be ready by then...after that we can go" he said and walked towards the washroom with a smile on his face...

I sighed....that was a narrow escape....how could u be so excited in front of him like that gauri....i face palmed myself.....

Now i got ready for the day....I'm wearing a green netted Saree with a blue blouse....i pinned the Saree on my shoulder without taking the pleats....i like it like that....

And then i made aadi wear his dress...

Then i packed a bag with 2 pairs of dress for aadi, a bottle of milk and a bottle of water for him, his pacifier,a towel, then a pack of wet tissues and some biscuits if aadi becomes hungry in between.....

That's when anika bhaujai came to our room...

"Arre gauri....where are u going" she asked..

I told her about what bade bhaiyya told me y'day and that we are going for the village carnival....

"Acha.... So enjoy the day meri pyaari devraani..." She said hugging me and walked towards the door....as she reached the door she turned to me and said "waise... Kidkithod khoobsurat lag rahi ho tum ye Saree mei" she winked at me and walked out of the room...

Now we are ready and waiting for omkaraji to come so that we can go out....

Om's pov

I came out of the washroom and saw aadi all ready and excited for the outing...i smiled at that...and then i saw gauri and my eyes widened seeing her....what the hell is she wearing....i mean...its beautiful and i don't mind her dressing like that for me...but here we r going out...that too a village fair...there will be many people out there....i don't want other men to oogle at her....

"Change" i said loud enough for her to hear

She turned to me with a confused look...

"What??" She asked ....."i said change" i said pointing towards her Saree....

"Why??? Its good right.... Anika bhaujai told me i look beautiful in this Saree" she said

I walked towards her and stood in front of her and said "beautiful hei" i said and paused and bent a little and whispered in her ears "lekin ye beauty dekhne ka haq sirf mera hei" ( its my sole right to see your beauty) and i saw her turning crimson red....i love it when she blushes .....i chuckled and walked towards the dresser to set my hair....

"I'm not changing...."she said....ziddi ladki...

"Gauri change karo....." I said again...

"No" she said......i turned to her and said "gauri don't be stubborn.... change...or else i don't mind doing that for u" and she looked at me in horror.....she stomped her feet and took another dress from the wardrobe and stormed into the washroom....