30 - Yes, I'm Jealous!

Jin's POV

I woke up without Jungkook laying next to me. But then I heard his voice in the bathroom along with Yoon's voice.

I slowly sat up to check them. I walked to the bathroom and saw Yoon in his baby bath tub with Jungkook's back facing me.

Jungkook lifted him out of the bath tub and rubbed his head with towel to dry his hair.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked him

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked him. He chuckled and kissed his cheeks when Yoon looked at him with an adorable eyes.

"Pa... Pa.... ", Yoon's said when he saw me. Jungkook turned his head and looked at me who was standing at the door.

"You two seem close", I said.

Jungkook walked out the bathroom, smiling at me.

"I want him to close with me and I want to take care of him. My son deserves a better care", He walked to the bed to put Yoon his clothes on.

Yoon was rolling his body on the bed. He looked so happy after getting his morning bath.

"You should have woken me up", I walked closer to help him putting the clothes on.

"It's okay. I want to do a job as a father. Don't worry, it's what I wanted to do. Plus you looked so tired and I didn't want to wake you up. You should rest more". He said.

It seemed like Jungkook really wanted to take care of Yoon and I couldn't deny he had a right on Yoon.

"Where is mother?", I asked him.

"Gone to her office. She said there were some works needed to be done and will be going home at noon.", He said. I nodded my head.

I walked to the bathroom to clean myself. Luckily, I have some clothes left in this house.

When I finished, I put on my clothes and walked to the kitchen, seeing Jungkook and Yoon already sitted on their chairs waiting for me.

I took a seat next to Yoon. We began to eat and I helped Yoon to eat his porridge. Jungkook looked awkward feeding him, but I could see he was trying his best.

"I'm sorry, I need to practice more. I feel bad as I can't take care of him better" He said.

"It's okay. I was like that when he was born, it was even harder to be honest. But I worked hard to look after him. We can change for better after all", I said. Jungkook was smiling, swallowing his saliva, perhaps feeling bitter after what he had done on me.