11 - Should We?

Jin's POV

I got home with a slight headache. I guess I did too much works, burdening myself so I could forget about Jungkook.

He hadn't came home. Maybe he did come during the day when I was at my workplace.

I chuckled. Why didn't he just take all his clothes and move in to Jimin's apartment?

Oh I forgot. I was staying in his apartment. We were still a husbands by law so I had a right to live here.

I opened the front door. I entered the house and the environment was like it had been during these past days.

Dark. It meant no one at home.

So I switched on the lamps. But then I was startled by a figure that was sitting on the couch.

"Jungkook?" I walked closer to make sure it was him.

"Why did you stay in the dark?" I put my bag on the table and walked to kitchen to grab a glass of mango juice.

I needed something to soothe my throat and freshen my body.

I took a glass and opened the fridge. After pouring the juice into the glass, I put the juice bottle in the fridge back and turned my body.

When I was about to turn my body, I was startled by a voice from my back.

"Why are you late?"

"Oh my God Jungkook can you please not do that?" I put my hand on my chest calming myself.

Luckily I didn't drop the glass or else it would add another work to me.

I gulped the juice down my throat and walked to the cabinet and sit on the near chair.

Jungkook was still looking at me. But I ignored him and didn't answer his question.

He walked closer and asked me again.

"Tell me Jin! Why are you late?"

"Does it matter? I was always late and you never cared." I drank the juice again and refused to look at him.

He gripped his hair, frustrated.

"You acted like you don't have husband?"

I looked straight into his eyes. I felt like he was accusing me doing things I didn't do.

I blood started boiling.

"Excuse you! Are you talking to the mirror?" I furrowed my brows looking at him.

"What?"

"You said I acted like I don't have husband? Then what made you think that you had acted like one?"

"We are talking about you Jin! You should know your place! Your place is merely in this house doing what other husbands should do and not going out like a slut looking for another dick!"

"So I am a slut now? At least I am not like you who keep his side chick bitch secretly and shamelessly kissing in the public acted like he has no husband that always waiting for him every night but he never came!"