16 - Give Me Time

Hoseok's POV

I nodded my head when Taehyung excused himself to the restroom when Jin made his leave.

I didn't suspect anything until I saw Taehyung was dragging Jin out from the restaurant.

I stood up and followed them. Curiosity hit me, my hands were trembling as a bad thought came into my mind.

I heard them. I heard what did they say. But Taehyung's words hurt me the most.

"I miss you"

He missed Jin? So he didn't love me all this while but he loved Jin?

I knew it when Jin caught us kissing in the office. Taehyung's expression was changed and Jin didn't look happy.

He also avoided my questions about Taehyung as his answers didn't satisfy me.

"Hoseok". I heard Jin's voice.

I stood there, frozen. I couldn't describe my feelings. I felt deceived, fooled and hurt.

They were lovers in the past. And I felt they were cheating for not informing me.

I turned my body and ran to my car. I didn't look back as I heard Jin called me. My tears rolled down and I quickly wiped them off. It didn't matter how much tears I had been spilling but not my heart. It ached so much.

____________________

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung! What are you doing? Go after him!"

I heard Jin's voice telling me to go after Hoseok. My mind couldn't think straight as I didn't expect Hoseok could hear us.

Without wasting any time, I ran to Hoseok. He ran fast and but I got him right before he got into his car.

I pulled him into my embrace. I hugged him tightly and didn't want him to get away. He tried to push me, luckily my strength made him to stop.

"I'm sorry. Please stop crying. I can explain", I whispered into his ear.

He didn't utter any word, only crying on my shoulder. I carresed his hair with hope he could calm down.

We stayed like that for 15 minutes and Hoseok already stopped crying. I pulled back and my hands moved to his face, cupping his cheeks and lifting them to make he look at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Jin. I didn't expect to see him and when I saw him today, I admit that his appearance has shaken me a bit. There were memories between us and they were not the good ones. The feeling of guilty has been eating me all this while for what I had done to him. I slowly forgot him then now I met you. Yes I miss him, even I am not really sure either it as a friend or not but I am sure I love you now. I just wanted him to forgive me so this guilt could be ended and I want him to be my friend like before. He is my past and and you are my present, but I am gonna make sure you are my future, Hoseok- ah. Please forgive me. I was just confused and Jin has made it clear that we are nothing now."

He looked at me with his swollen eyes. God he looked so cute with that pouty mouth.

I couldn't help myself. I wanted to kiss him so bad so I leaned in and my mouth reached his.

I slowly kissed him and pulled his neck. He kissed me back and his hands slowly made their way to my back. We deepened the kiss and a soft moan came from him. We then pulled back and we stared into each other.