9 - I'm Broken

Thanks for the 2k views yoohooo.
So why not double updates today?

Psstt, smut maybe? 😍

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Jungkook's POV

I drove my car to Jimin's apartment. On my way, I bought him his favourite carnation.

I sat on my car seat after buying it. I looked at the carnation and couldn't wait to see him smiling.

He loved carnations.

It was evening. I told Jimin I wanted to meet him tonight.

But I couldn't stay at home after what happened. My mind started to roam to what had happened.

||

Both of us were already naked. He bent over and I trailed kisses on his back.

I grabbed myself rubbing my cock against his hole and he whimpered.

I gripped his butt cheeks and started to thrust in and he gasped for air when my cock penetrated him.

"Are you ready?" I asked before moving my hips as I was already inside him. He nodded his head.

"Use words, Jin!" I spanked his butt, making him yelped.

"Y-yes!"

"Good!". I started to move in and out his hole slowly. He started to moan and his hands gripping the headboard.

"Call my name, Jin!" I demanded. I started to thrust in animalistic speed. His body jerk and moaning my name.

"Jungkook a-ahh!" I bite down his neck and gripped his hair to tilt his head for me to have a better access to his neck.

He bit down his lip and kept moaning as I slammed into him.

I pulled out and lifted him and flipped him around so he stradling me. He clinged onto me to prevent him to fall back.

"Ride me baby"

He wrapped his hands around my neck and I gripped his butt.

He positioned himself and let my cock to penetrate hime once again.

"Ahh-ah" He moaned again when he started to bounce up and down my cock. I thrusted up and he screamed in pleasure as I hit his prostate.

"You took me well baby. Yes, that's it!" I keep groaning and pulled him to kiss his swollen lips.

He moaned in the kiss. I pulled back, nibbling his nipple with my hand playing with the other.

He wrapped his hands around my head. His moans with heavy breath hit my ears as the sounds arouse me more.

I pushed his body so I would be hovering him. I put his legs on my shoulders and thrusting harder.

He looked so wrecked under me. Then I could feel his hole clenched that made me to pick up the pace.

"Jungkook, I'm c-cumming!" He was in moaning mess.

"Cum for me baby. Just cum!" I told him. I kept thrusting to reach my climax.