24 - Please Believe Me

Jin's POV

"Congratulations! You are 5 weeks pregnant!"

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

I was holding a sonogram that showed my little bean that I just got from the doctor. The voice of the doctor that told me I was pregnant kept ringing in my head. I was beyond happiness because of that.

I couldn't wait to tell Jungkook. I wanted to tell him face to face as I wanted us to share this happiness together.

I put the sonogram in the box together with Jungkook's necklace that I wanted to gift him. Today was his birthday so I was so happy giving him a double gifts.

"Hi there! Let's go home and meet your daddy", I rubbed my flat belly gently and put a wide smile.

Just thinking of it will be growing bigger along with my baby gave me prosperity. I wasn't thinking about me conceiving but when I already did, who wouldn't happy, right?

No wonder I was acted weirdly. And my eating habit had changed as well. It was because of this little bun. I smiled imagining how Jungkook would react. He must be so happy.

I started the car and drove to our house immediately. Jungkook must not be home yet as it was just almost 6pm. He always at home at 7 or above so I would have time to prepare his mini birthday party.

When I reached home, I saw Jungkook's car. He was early today. So the birthday party's surprise wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

But not the gifts. I smiled again, I couldn't wait to hug him and hand the gifts.

I walked to our home and when I reached the door, I slowly twisted the door knob and walked inside. The living room was still dark and so did our bedroom.

I switched the lamps on and to my surprise, Jungkook was there sitting on the couch with his arms folded and eyes closed.

"Jungkook! Oh God! Why are you staying in the dark?" I hid the gifts' box inside my bag.

He didn't answer and just simply opened his eyes, staring at me. He didn't smile at all.

I walked closer and sat next to him. I smiled and I tried to pull him to kiss him on his cheek. But then, I felt my body was slightly pushed without me kissing him.

I was shocked. His brows furrowed and I swore, his face showed me a not good one's sign. He seemed so mad and ready to outburst but he tried to hold it in.

"Jungko-"

"Where have you been?" His cold voice cut me off by asking the question.

"I told you I went out to have lunch with Namjoon, right?" I smiled telling him.

But his cold gaze made me uneasy. The last time when he acted like this was when we argued and that was when he still didn't love me.

"Did you really was just having lunch with him?" He asked.

"Of course, Jungkook. We only had lunch together. Oh God! What is wrong with you? Why are you asking me such a question?" I tried grab his hands.

"Stop! Don't touch me. I'm disgusted!" Jungkook spat his words which hurt me. I looked at him just to see if there was a sign of him joking but no, I saw no signs. I didn't know what made him to talk like that.

"What?" My eyes started to brim with tears and I fisted my hands as I felt a pain in my chest started growing.

"You cheater! I should've known you would never love me. When you said you still loved Yoongi hyung, I was almost lost my mind. I tried to understand and I believed you were confused. But this time, I can't believe you anymore, Jin! You cheated!" Jungkook's chest was moving up and down.