18 - Is That You?

Jin's POV

Jungkook was looking at me cooking for dinner. He told me he wanted eat steak and insisted to bring me to eat out.

"Jin, can we just eat out?" He whined.

"You know we can save more money if we cook and can make sure to get the hygienic foods, right?" I told him.

"Babe, my dad owns a company we will have no problems with money!"

"That's your dad's not yours, sweetheart" I poked his cheeks made him roll his eyes.

"And what is the big deal of eating at home?" I asked him.

"I wanted to bring you to my favourite restaurant. The restaurant gives a great vibes there especially for couples". Jungkook who was sitting made his move closer, wrapping his hands around my waist from my back, which made me smiled.

"I think we together at home is better. We can spend our time together without people disturbing us. We also can do anything we want", I continued preparing the ingredients.

Jungkook smirked.

"Doing anything, like this?" He slid his hand inside my shirt and trailed up my body.

"Also like this?" He then began kissing my nape which made me shivered to his touch.

"J-Jungkook, no", I bit my lower lip as my breath hitched and I could feel him smirked between his kiss. I pushed him gently but he tightened the hug.

Jungkook continued kissing my neck down to my collarbone. I wanted to enjoy the feelings but the timing didn't allow us.

"Jungkook, if you don't stop now then there will be no dinner!"

"I don't care!" Jungkook then pulled my body and lifted me up to his shoulder. He carried me to our room, locking the door and gently threw me onto the bed.

This had became Jungkook's habit since I moved to his room. That was the night where he confessed to me and wanted me to sleep with him.

You know, if he wanted to make love he would just carry me on his shoulder and bring me to our room.

There was a time where I was baking cookies, he just got back from work and directly carrying me to our room.

When we finished our session, the cookies were all burnt and I couldn't contain the feelings of getting mad. They were all wasted and I really hated that.

And today, here was Master Beastkook again, crawling up to my body and pinning my hands above my head using his hands.

Surely, his mouth also worked faster, kissing my whole neck like it was his steak that he really wanted to eat.

"Jungkook, my neck is not a steak, don't forget that". I panted between the words. Jungkook kept kissing my neck up to my lips. I moaned into the kiss.

He then pulled back and looked at me. Moving his mouth closer to my ear, Jungkook whispered.

"I want steak, but you are more delicious, baby". I gulped down. I should have agreed to eat out. But it was too late to turn back, I guessed.