Chapter Ten

"Come on, everybody. It's a new day!" I heard the bus driver say. I heard everyone groan, I heard some get up and some just stay in bed.

"Hey, uh. Where did Jace go?" I heard Ashley ask.

Amethyst's bunk curtain flew open to reveal Andy, at first he seemed pissed, but calmed down somewhat when saw that me and Amethyst hadn't 'done' anything. I don't think me and Amethyst are 'ready' for that, and we both know that we're both too young for 'that'.

"Don't worry, dad. It's cuddling, nothing sexual happened." Amethyst said sleepily, everybody chucked at that.

"Good. Because if anything did, I would've killed you, Damian." Andy threatened, he was a little scary when he did that but I knew he was joking. And I knew he wouldn't be able to actually kill me even if tried, what with being a vampire...

"Yes, sir." I said, acting a little scared of a father like any teenager would.

"I told you, call me Andy." Andy said, totally blowing the scary-dad-who-owns-a-shit-ton-of-guns act. I nodded.

I got out of Amethyst's bunk and helped Amethyst down by holding her waist as she jumped down. I saw Amethyst blush and purse her lips slightly in embarrassment, it was so.. adorable.

We all - except for CC because he was still asleep - and sat in the 'Lounge Area', I made Amethyst some toast and handed it to her. She gladly took it and we both sat down in a booth/couch, Amethyst sat on my lap facing the TV, across my lap. She ate the toast smally, the guys sat in the other booth/couch. Juliet sat on Andy's lap, across it like Amethyst.

Amethyst finished her toast and said "I'm tired, I'm going back to bed." And she got up from my lap.

"Alright, sleep well.." I said.

Amethyst smiled and walked into the 'Bunk Room'. I looked to the guys to see them smiling tiredly and just eating whatever, looking at the tv. I know their happy for me and Amethyst, happy that everything is the way it is, just perfect.

- Time Lapse -

Amethyst's P.O.V.

"Come on, wake up. We have another concert!" I heard CC yell.

I opened my eyes and saw that Damian wasn't with me, right.. Dad doesn't fully trust Damian with me yet, but he will.

I went to sleep on my side, my bunk curtain opened and I turned around a little to see Andy.. My dad.

"Hey, sweetie. Do you wanna get up and go to the show with us?" Andy (Dad) asked, his voice had the slightest hint of a coo.

I went on my back and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes, I felt everyone's excitement - which woke me up even more. I nodded to dads question.

"Great! She said yes!" Andy yelled to everyone out in the lounge room.

"What's so exciting?" I asked, his emotion was full of a bright happiness and excitement.. Too much for a concert..

"Oh, we just have a special surprise.." Dad said nonchalantly, he took me into his arms bridal style and set me down.

"Thank you." I said, I went through my suitcase and picked out some clothes. I waited for the guys and mom (Juliet) to finish their makeup, it's more important for them to get ready.

I saw Damian just 'chilling' in the lounge area - or what I guess you would call a living room.

The guys were soon done and ran out, I went in and close the door behind me. I went through my music and turned on My Demons by Starset on my iPod.