Chapter Four

-- Amethyst's P.O.V. --

Andy and Juliet lead me to my room, they stopped at one door. "So, this is your room." Juliet said, they let me in first.

My room had black walls and hard dark wood flooring. The bed was medium sized, the blankets were black and brown with white pillows. I loved it, I could put some posters on the walls. There was I window as well, the window had a sort of window-seat, this could be a good place to draw and write. I went to sit on the window-seat, it's really comfy. The window-seat was black and grey, with some red as well. There was a big Batman symbol rug in the middle of the room, too.

My suitcase and dufflebag were here as well, in the corner, there was a dark wood desk and chair beside them.

"Do you like it?" Andy asked.

"I love it, thank you both so much." I said. I went to hug them both tight around their necks. "I really appreciate this, thank you." I said, they hugged me back around my waist. Andy had to bend over a little (Author's Note: Lol, I just had to put that in. :).

"Alright, well. Goodnight, Ame." Andy said.'

"Goodnight, sweety." Juliet said, giving me another hug.

"Goodnight." I said.

They left my new bedroom, I dashed over to my suitcase and took out my Acoustic Guitar case and Violin case, I set the stick that held the Acoustic up and put the Guitar in, I put my Violin on the desk.

I sighed, I took out my black tank top and pyjama pants, I changed into them and gathered my makeup stuff. I left my bedroom and went to find the bathroom.

"Hey, what's up?" Andy asked.

"Oh, um. I don't know where the bathroom is." I admitted.

Andy chuckled. "Its right here." Andy pointed to the door beside me.

"Thank you. Good night." I said, I opened the door and went in. I looked in the mirror to see my face, I went through my makeup bag to find the makeup remover. I washed my face free of makeup, I looked at my weird face. Without my makeup I look weird. I washed my face and left to see that Andy was still there.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey, I just wanted to see you without your makeup on." Andy said.

"Oh, that makes sense." I said.

"Anyways, uh. Goodnight." Andy said.

"Goodnight, dad." I said, Andy pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, I like his hugs. Andy's hugs are nice, strong, comfortable, warm. But most importantly, genuine.

I pulled away and I went back to my bedroom, I set up my crappy computer on the desk, set up my Keyboard, and set up my iPod with it's charger. I went under the warm covers of the bed, I set Escala on quietly. I soon fell asleep to the sweet sound of Feeling Good.