Chapter Eight

-- Amethyst's P.O.V. --

Everyone left and we were alone, Damian sighed and faced me. He held my hands in his strong ones and stared at our intertwined hands, this looked like it was hard to say. "So, are you going to tell me?" I asked smally, trying to see his eyes. Damian closed them shut.

I saw his aura, it was a lot of grey (Fear), bright red (Love), and a lot of light yellow (Worried). What's gotten my Jace like this? "Damian, what's getting you so scared and worried?" I asked.

"Something.. Happened. To me, when I left.. We moved and I needed some fresh air.. I was just walking down the sidewalk when.. I got jumped by some guys.. And they... They changed me." Damian said nervously, I didn't understand.

"What do you mean? Did they.. R-rape you? or..?" I asked worriedly. I didn't like the idea of Damian being hurt.. Especially repeatedly.

"No, they.. Changed me to this.." Damian said, his facial appearance then changed. There were bruise-colored veins under his eyes and the whites in his eyes became red. It didn't exactly scare me, no matter what Damian looks like I'll still love for who he is.

"They changed me into this.. A vampire." Damian said, as he talked I saw that he had grown fangs as well. Damian let my hands go, I lifted my hands to hold the sides of Damian's face. With my action, Damian looked up. He was filled with fear and sadness, I stared bravely into Damian's eyes. His emerald-like eyes.

"Then.. You died?" I choked. The thought of Damian dying in a alley, sucked dry of blood.. It was almost too much to bear..

"Yeah.."

"This doesn't effect how I feel about you, Damian. Please know that.." I said, Damian looked down at me. He cupped my face gently, maybe this was supposed to happen. Mother Nature.

"Maybe this was supposed to happen, maybe.. You were given another chance to fix things. Fix us." I said, Damian smiled at me.

"Maybe.." Jace said, he was still in his 'Other Form'. He leaned in to kiss me, I went in my toes to lean it as well since I'm a little short. Damian wrapped his strong arms around me, deepening our kiss.

I felt his worried and scared aura change to pure happiness, relief, love, and joy. I put one of my hands on Jace's chest, slightly gripping black shirt that I had noticed before said 'I'm So Emo'. Oh, Damian... You haven't changed a bit.

We pulled away and just stared at each other. "I love you." Damian said.

"I love you too." I said, I haven't been able to say that in long time.

"I'm sorry I left, I should've just stayed. No matter what my family said." Damian said, I saw a ting of light brown bloom in his aura. Guilt.

"No, it's okay. If you hadn't left we probably wouldn't be where we are now." I said, gripping his shirt. I don't want him to go again..

Damian pulled me into another hug with a hand on the back of my head and the other on my back, telling me that he'll never leave again.

"Okay! Damian! I think you better - oh." Andy said, we pulled away to look at him.

Andy smiled. "Damian, I think you should go get your shit and tell your parents." Andy said.

"Okay." Damian said.

"We'll drive!" CC yelled.

We laughed and made our way to the bus, me and Jace holding hands. I know that the guys are happy that I found love, I can feel it. I can see it..

We got on the bus and told the driver Jace's address and he drove. "So, how was your first concert?" Jake asked. Everyone laughed.

"It was amazing, thank you." I said as we all sat down in one of the booths.