Chapter Six

-- Amethyst's P.O.V --

Me, Andy and Juliet were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. I'm so glad that I told them, they accepted me. I stared at the patterns there auras made, both auras were a rich green. A sign of happiness.

"What are you staring at?" Andy asked curiously, trying to see what was so interesting. He couldn't see it.

"Your auras." I said, I saw Andy and Juliet's auras have a twinge of.. curiosity, a dark yellow. It was beautiful.

"What?" Juliet asked.

"Your auras, I can see them. Right now they're a rich green with a twinge of dark yellow. It's really beautiful." I said.

"What color does it turn if your angry?" Andy asked.

"A scary dark red." I said. I felt and saw Andy's aura change into a type of blue as well, the blue was deep, sadness? The green disappeared and a light yellow took its place as well as deep blue, Juliet's was just a dark and light yellow, like her short hair. Beautiful. The light yellow was worried.

"Was that why you looked scared when I was mad before at school?" Andy asked.

"Partly, I feel the emotion change. Yours changed very suddenly, and very powerfully. And being around such an aura is considered bad luck if it there all the time, I also don't do well with anger period." I explained.

Andy pulled me closely with his arm. "I'm sorry." He said.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about, it's your emotions. You cannot control them." I said.

Andy sighed. I felt and saw his aura change again, this time to a whole light green, like the color of healthy grass in a beautiful meadow. It contoured greatly with his skin tone, him in particular since they are part of his astral being - or rather, astral body or spirit body. Andy was relieved.

"So, can you tell us about it. Auras I mean." Juliet asked.

I nodded. "Auras are part of you, they're connected to you by your inner being, otherwise known as 'Astral Body', 'Spirit Body, etcetera. Your inner being is something of the Astral Plane, the Astral Plane isn't exactly a place but is. Sort of like a Spiritual Realm. Now, your Astral Body is the inner you, the part that makes you able to feel feelings for one another. Auras are something that.. I don't know, sort of glows around your body, in patterns. I can't quite explain it, though." I said.

"So, right now you see that I'm..?" Juliet asked.

Her aura had changed to a dark yellow ( Curiosity ). "Your curious." I stated.

"True." Juliet said. Her aura changed to a bright yellow that was tinged with a light orange, she was amazed.

"And now your amazed." I pointed out.

"How about me?" Andy asked.

I looked at his aura, it had many colors. A nice, bright red for love, a light green for relief, a rich green for happiness and a dark yellow for curiosity. "You have many different emotions, it's a little hard to tell. Love, curiosity, happiness.. and relief." I said, naming the ones I could see.

"I think.. correct." Andy said happily.

I smiled, this is the first time I've actually smiled in a long, long time..

-- A Couple Months Later... --

"Come on, Amethyst! Tour time!" Juliet sang.

"I'm up." I said. I got up and sat down for a little, still a little exhausted.

I got up from my bed and changed into some clothes. I put on a black, KISS band shirt that was two sizes too big for me, black, ripped skinny jeans, a black, oversized, Pantera zip up hoodie with black converse. I know, I have a 'thing' for oversized clothing. I know.