EXTRA 1 [2/2]: Sakuya's New Dad

~Sakuya's POV~

I woke up on a couch.. Am I.. Am I in a hotel?!

I was a bit scared.. I thought maybe someone adopted me for abusement..

I wasn't sure.. I had no words..

I decided to look around for a bit. All I saw, was a pair of glasses on a table and a computer.

"Ah. You're awake." I turn my back, facing a man with a blue shirt with a D on it.

"U-Uh.." I was shaking.. I couldn't move..

"Sorry if you're shock. I just took you in because you looked lost. Say. Where's your parents?" He flips through the phone book, but I grabbed it away.

I knew my parents were out there still.. Looking for me..

I wasn't taking te risk of going back..

"Um.."

"I'm sorry.. It's just.. I's just that I don't want to go back to my parents.."

"Why not?" The man looks straight at me, confused.

"They.. They hate me!! They abuse me!! I got abandoned!! That's how I ended up in that shitty allyway!!" I sit down on the couch, sobbing..

I let out the truth completely which.. Made me happy..

I felt a pat on my head. Looking up, the man pats my head, smiling.

"Say. I haven't introduce myself yet." Changing the subject as the man goes to his name. "My name is Ryan. If you want, you can call me brother or dad."

I pause there.. Brother or.. D-Dad..?

"Look. I see that you're abandoned... So, why not stay with me? I'll adopt you."

"R-Really?" He smiles and hugs me. I sobbed, but it was tears of happiness. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome.."

~Years Later~

"Hey. Sakuya. What are you doing?" Ryan or.. Dad to be exact, looks towards me.

I was fixing something I found. I thought it was valueable to him.

"Here." I gave a picture that was torned.

"Oh?" He sighs of happiness. "This is when me and Martin were little."

"Martin? Who's that?" I looked confused. I sit next to him on the couch.

"Well.. Martin is a friend I had a long time ago.. I haven't seen him much anymore though.." I saw a sad eyes..

"Don't worry dad!! I'll help you find him!" I hug him happily.

Whatever it takes, I'll be sure to help find Mr. Martin for Dad!

I know! I know! It's a bit short but come on! It's like.. What? 12:46? I'm tired. But anyways. Sorry that I didn't updated much. Just have school work and stuff. You know. Also, check out the video for this one. Hoep you like it. Sorry for any mistakes. See ya ^.^