Brittney's New Life [Chap.4]

~Brittney's POV~

I wonder what Michelle is doing.. I ran around the park for a bit since it's a sunny day.

I got tired after some time so I sit near the lake. There were cute little ducklings.

"BRITTNEY! BRITTNEY!" I look at the back of myself and see Michelle running to me. "Brittney! I have something fun and devilish to do!"

"Devilish? What do you mean?" She stops to breathe. Dang. I'm sure she came a long way.

"I WILL MAKE THY SHIPPING OF!!! KAYKUYA!" I tilted my head in confusion.

"What's.. Kaykuya?" I had some confused thoughts running through my mind.

"Kayleigh x Sakuya!" And there's me.. Going with a blank face.

"Are you.. KIDDING ME?!" I standed up, blushing a little.. I mean.. The thought of them having se- WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!

"Okay! I know! We're dating them, but please? I want to mess with them. At least a little mischief has to go through our life." I facepalm. Then again, I have nothing to do over the weekend, soooo...

"Fine. But only once, okay?" I nod and pats her head, making her jump in excitment.

"Time to get messy!" She puts on a fake moustash on and rubs her hands together. (Hopefully someone will get that refrence XD)

We went to their houses and get them. We told them we will meet them in the forest park.

As the time has come, we hid in a bush. They came, looking around to see where we were.

"Where's the girls?" Kayleigh groaned. Looks like he went here from a long way like Michelle.

"Maybe they just tricked us." They both nod and about to walk away until we jump out of the bushes, grabbing one of them.

"Hey! What the hell?!" Kayleigh tries to get out of Michelle's grip, but fails.

"Don't kill us for doing this." I gulpped and pushes Sakuya as Michelle pushes Kay.

They both kiss on the lips. They let go of the kiss and blush bright red.

"MICHELLE! BRITTNEY!!" They both yelled. Eyes twiching, they ran at us.

Michelle and I ran as they ran after us behind.

We eventually get caught and had to beg for mercy.

"Don't do that again!" Sakuya covers his blush.

"Hehe! It was funny and cute though." Michelle giggles.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRATS!!" They tickle us to death. I laughed so much, some tears of joy came out.

Michelle and I continue to laugh. I have to admit, seeing them kiss was cute.. Wonder if they start to have se-

"BRITTNEY! DON'T GET ANYMORE IDEAS OF US!" Sakuya slaps me with a cookie. I laughed a little.

Then, I heard a phone. Was someone spying on us?!

We all heard it and look behind us. A bush shakes a little, making us back off.

"Wait a second.." Sakuya goes to the bush and takes out.. Martin and Mr. Ryan?!

"Uh.. Oops?" Mr. Ryan shrugs.

"Dad?! Really?! Why did you have to take a picture of that?!" Sakuya blushes bright red. Mr. Ryan just laughs, including Martin.

"Oh nothing~" He tickles his dad to death.

"Have you no shame..?" His dad just shakes his a little and continues to laugh.

We all spend our whole day with laughter and cuteness. Eventually, we all went home.

I lay on my bed with a little plushie I made. It was a plushie sign, saying: I ship Kaykuya~

GOD DAMN IT BRITTNEY!! By the way.. *Breathes in and let's out: I'M SOO SORRY!* *Coughs a little* Anyways. I know I said it would end on 8/12 but I couldn't stop! We still need solve some mysteries!! .. And some fun times, BUT MOSTLY! MYSTERIES! Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any mistakes. See ya ^.^