EXTRA 1 [1/2]: Sakuya's New Dad

~BACK TO THE PAST~

~Sakuya's POV~

Why do my parents hate me so much.. I've done so many things for them..

Years ago, we had so many fun.. Until eveything went down hill..

One day, my siblings died.. And my parents.. They said I was the mistake..

The mistake that caused so much grief..

I guess they were right..

My siblings died by suicide. They hated me a lot.

I was the youngest in my family, so I usually the one who gets most luck.

Of course, after my parents turning their emotions around, hating me, they abandon me.

I've been sleeping in a dirty allyway for 5 years. I don't even know if I could even live on anymore..

But.. One day, a man dragging himself somewhere.

I could tell.. He had some posion in him.

"Hey.. Sir?" I grab medicine I had when I was sneaking behind the hospital.

"H-Huh..?" I walk up to him and gives him the medicine. By looking at him, I bet he was surprised by how I looked like..

I had the same clothes ever since.. A dirty black shirt and ripped jeans.. That's all..

"Take this sir. It'll help you.." He grabs it and thanks me. Though, I'm not sure if he cared about me..

He just walks off.. At least, I helpped someone.. It's been long..

I went back sitting on some trash bags.. I cover myself with a dirty blanket, so some people pass by me and thinks I'm just part of the trash.

I don't want to go through that experience of pain and guilt, so.. I just stay away..

~Double's POV~

I woke up in the hospital. How long have I been here?

Pain shoots through me as I sit up.

"Doctor! He's awake!" It was blurry.. I couldn't see good..

"Um.. Am I blinded? I can't see anything good.."

"Oh? That must be the lefted over posion in you." My eyes went wide.

"I have posion in me?!" I felt scared a bit.

"Do not worry! The posion is more like a spicy pepper. You just need some medicine to heal it up." I sighed. So, I just need medicine.

But.. I don't really know what kind of medicine.. I just went out of the hospital and go back home.

I noticed.. Looking over the street.. Bodil's house was sold.

I guess he moved. How am I gonna get to him if I'm injured a bit like this..?

"Hey.. Sir?"

"H-Huh..?" I look to an allyway and a small boy comes out. He hands me medicine..

"Take this sir. It'll help you.." I grab the medicine. It was some kind of medicine.

It was in Bulgarian though.. I couldn't understand.

Then again.. I look over to the boy.. He looked so.. Poor..

Maybe he was just a helper from the Hospital..

But..

Should I really leave him?

I just move on, taking the medicine along.

I decided to stay in a hotel until I can get a ticket to go back home.

A few weeks later, I went back to the allyway, just to check on that boy, but instead..

I saw him getting beated up.

The muggers ripped his shirt.. Oh.. Now I see where this is going..

I grab them, throwing to the wall.

I grab the boy and ran back to the hotel.

I lay him down on the couch. I out some healing cream on some of his wounds to at least make them less painful.

He just sleeps calmly.. It made me smiled..

It would gve me some company if I adopted this boy.. But I don't even know his name..

I guess I'll find that out tomorrow. I sit in a space of the couch.

I lift his head slowly, putting it on my lap.

Some time passed and I finally fell asleep.

THIS IS ONLY PART 1! By the way, I'M VERY SORRY that I haven't update as much. Plus, since some people want Double back a lot ever since I uploaded Chapter 12, SOOO I decided to make a chapter of how his life has been going ever since incident and stuff.. Yea.. ANYWAYS! Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any mistakes. See ya ^.^