Brittney's New Life [Chap.1]

~A Few Years Later~

~Brittney's POV~

It's been a few years since Mr. Ryan passed away. Martin did get a new girlfriend, but I wonder how he feels about Mr. Ryan being gone for this long..

Apparently, today is a new school day! But.. The only thing is, am I really ready for Middle School?

To be honest, I only have a small amount of friends back at Elementary. Only 2 to be exact.

It's also feels weird, making new friends around a new place. Martin, Rena and I moved to Florida after Mr. Ryan's death. 

As I get ready for school, Martin walks up to me, giving me my lunch. "Thanks brother."

I hug him tight, but I can tell, he had tired eyes under his shades. It was unbearable..

"Now. Be safe, okay?" He pats my head. I nod and smlies.

As I run off to the bus stop, someone walks next to me.

"Oh! Hello! You going to the same school?" The girl said. She had a shirt with a puppy on it and jeans.

"Yea. What's your name? I'm Brittney." I smile and shake heads with her.

"Michelle! Nice to meet you!" We both talked a little more until the bus arrives. We both go on the bus and there was a lot of intresting people.

Some of them whispers as we pass them. We only sit in the back and talked.

There was also 2 boys next to us. One had glasses and the other had headphones around his neck.

Maybe they're nice. I should talk to them.

"Um. Hi?"

~Kayleigh's POV~

"ALRIGHT! NEW SCHOOL DAY!"

"Did you really had to yell that out loud..?" Sakuya groans of annoyence. I just pat his head and put a finger on his lips. "Shh.. It's okay doggy.. Shh.."

"Hands off, perv." He slaps my hand with his book. Not to mention, it was a hard-covered book so.. OWW!!

"That's what you get for doing that for the 12th TIME!!" He slaps again and puts the book back in his bag.

"Sorry.." I pretend to cry and beg like an idiot. He just faceplam.

"Just stand back up. The bus is almost here." I stand back up and cross my arms.

"You're evil sometimes, do you know that?" He giggles.

Groaning in annoyence, the bus finally arrives and we get on. We sit in the back.

As I look out the window and Sakuya reading on his IPad, 2 girls sits next to us. They both look new, so maybe I should get to know them.

"Um hi?" The girl with a normal school uniform.

"Hello! You new?"

"Yea. we were wondering what your guys' names is." She smile a little.

"Well, I'm Kayleigh and this is Sakuya." I grab her hand and kisses it. Sakuya then hits me with his IPad.

"Baka." He chuckles a little and went back to reading his story on the IPad.

"Don't you BAKA me!" I groaned. (Oh,  we all know what Baka means, now do we :D)

"Okay..? Anyways, I'm Brittney and this is Michelle." Both of them waves.

Apparently, we all became friends quick. I know it's weird, but I would like to kiss Michelle on the li-

"Get your head out of the dirty gutter Kay!" Sakuya hits me in the head. He has a strong grip sometimes..

Well, at least he didn't hit me with his IPa-

"OW!!" I groaned when Sakuya hits me with IPad next. Why does it have to be me..?

Then, I see that Brittney was staring at something.

"Brittney?"

Okay. I know it's a bit short and like a little mystery to the end. I didn't have much ideas, but REQUESTS MUST BE PUT IN! So yea. By the way, I may separate some of the parts in a single story 'cause it's her life. NOTHING to do with Doudil. So let's say like a.. Review I guess? Anyways, hope you enjoy. Sorry for any mistakes. See ya ^.^