Chapter 32

~Double's POV~

We all boast down the door since apparently Pinkamena locked it to deal with Silver.

There, Pinkamena stabs Silver over and over. "Die! Die, you damn traitor!"

We were all about to jump onto Pinkamena and stop her, but it seems somepony beat us.

A mare with pink hair like Pinkamena's, but more lighter and puffy, jumps into the scene throwing Pinkamena off of Silver.

What am I saying?! They BOTH look the same!

Same cutie marks, same hair color.. Erm.. Kinda.. But still!

Blue eyes as well, including same coat color.

The only difference I could make out, is that their hair style is different.

Pinkamena's mane is straight while the other pony has a puffy mane.

"Off my friend, Pinkamena!" She slams a pan on Pinkamena.

Pinkamena backs away as if she was in fear.

Then, four other mares appears behind us.

[Okay, this is the first time I've done this, but I'll try it out.]

~Double's Third POV~

"Gah!" Double screamed in surprise.

"Jeez, we're not gonna hurt you." The four mares of straight manes and dark glares groans.

"What are you girls doing here..?" Pinkamena stands up, with a knife in hoof.

The mare with a very dark blue mane giggles a little.

"Well, we got home and see this mess."

"You wouldn't mind that we can call Twilight to this ruckus, now do you?" The mare of a grey mane grins.

Double and the others sits aside from the scene, next to the injured Silver Soul.

"Minkie, Blinkie, Surprise, Maud, and Pinkie.. Go away.. I got some unfinish bussiness.."

"Nope!"

The mare of a yellow puffy mane, like Pinkie's, flies her wings towards Pinkamena with rope.

As she was about to escape, the mares, Blinkie and Maud, grabs her from behind.

"You're not going anywhere." The mares, Pinkie Pie and Maud knocks out her with a rock.

Surprise ties Pinkamena up.

Double stares in fright a bit, yet felt relief that him and the others were saved.

"Did she do anything bad? Despite what happened to Silver.." Blinkie walks towards the ponies of the unknown.

Double shakes his head shakingly.

Silver Soul stands up, wiping his eyes.

"You done sleeping?" Minkie walks towards him.

"Oh shut up Minks." He stands up and kisses her forehead, hugging her afterwards.

"Eh?!" Pinkie's face lit up completely. "You two are dating?!"

"Eh.. Guess you can say that." Silver lets go of Minkie and shrugs.

~Double's POV~

We all talked for a little, as for the mares, they told us a little about Pinkamena's.. Erm.. Job..

I sit down tried practicing magic with the horn.

Suddenly, it went crazy! The aura around my horn increases.

I closed my eyes and open after a few seconds.

I didn't feel anything on my head. I feel it, but no horn.

Now that I think about it.. I look down.

I'm a human again! I look to Bodil and the others and they were human too.

Well, not the mares and Silver Soul, of course.

Dreadlox appears. I did not noticed that he was gone for a bit.

And he appears with.. Milkshakes..

"Want one?" He holds a plate of milkshakes, enough for all of us.

"Seriously.. You love Milkshakes too much. Go make a fanfic about you and a milkshake.."

"Nah." He slurps up his milkshake while the others drank theirs.

I drank mine as well. The doors of the shop suddenly bursts down by a green coat pony.

"I SMELL THE KNOWLEDGE OF HUMANS!" Lyra had a crazy mane and eyes.

"Well.. We're screwed a bit." Bodil groan.

"OMG! HUMANS!" She runs towards us, that are human, and hugs all of us.

She lets go afterwards. Her hugs may have just almost broke my arm.

While no one noticed, but me, Silver Soul opens a portal to something.

"Hey Silver!" My concern unexpected voice made everyone and pony look towards Silver.

"He's going back to his world." Minkie into the scene. "The Soul world."

"That explains the Soul part of your name." Silver manage to do one little smile and nods.

He enters the portal without any goodbyes.

"We should go back to our world too." Dreadlox opens a portal.

"See you everypony." We waved as we jump into the portal.

We soon landed outside the house.

"Meow.." A purr suddenly appears and I landed KittyASF.

"Oops.. Hehe.. Sorry.." I pet him on the head.

"WOW! SO THIS IS HOW THE HUMAN WORLD LOOKS LIKE!" A familiar voice comes up.

Oh.. Don't tell me it's-

"YEAH! LYRA IN THE HOUSE, BABY!" I groan in annoyence and facepalms.

I turn my back, but before I can say anything, a zipper shows out of nowhere.

"The fuck..?" I instantly had a blank face.

And the zipper opens and Pinkie appears.

"Hiya again! I'm just here to get Lyra!" She grabs onto Lyra and takes her in.

The zipper closes and disappears. Wait.. The last time I saw Pinkie, she wasn't a unicorn..

Well.. I can see how weird other worlds are like. Can't really blame.

Besides, we wouldn't be in this mess if we just ignore finding portals and just go completely into it.

Hopefully there isn't any weird tomorrow.. Right..?

Sorry if this chapter was not much. I was tired and a bit lazy, but yea XD Anyways, hope you enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes! See ya! ^.^