𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑀𝑒

Joey's POV
I walked downstairs with Daniel as i heard the doorbell ring, when I opened the door I was my dad and my sister, my gosh I can't believe they're here!! I haven't seen them in like a year!
"Surprise" Daniel exclaimed with excitement as he pulled me into his body.
"Thank you, I love you" I said as I kissed his lips almost taking off every layer of chapstick off of his lips. I smiled as I hugged Nicole and my dad but my smile slowly disappeared when someone came in my house, through my door, my mother!
I stood there in shock looking at Daniel with a humiliated look on my face, I had tears growing my eyes as he walked closer to me.
"Daniel, how could you, you know that she has done nothing but disrespect me and you let her come into our house without my approval at all?!!" I said, I raised my voice a bit because I was getting pissed off at the fact that he would do such a thing.
"Joey, I-i" he stuttered at the lost for words.
"Leave me alone, and you" I said as I faced my mother. "Why the hell are you here in the first place" I looked at her in frustration, then I looked at my sister and dad, they had sad looks on their faces, then I looked at Daniel, I could see the tears in his eyes. I was so confused at what was happening right here, right now in this moment of silence that we all had in the living room, so I broke it by running up the stairs with Daniel chasing after me.
I raced to our room trying to get in there alone before Daniel could get in there with me, but he was too close so when I slammed the door it went right passed him. I collapsed on the bed just crying my eyes out as Daniel just sat there on the bed, not even comforting me or doing anything to soothe me, but why?!
"So this was it huh, your little surprise was just to hurt my little heart that was growing back" I said starting to get the feeling of hiccups.
"Joey I'm sorry, I had absolutely no idea that she was coming with them, if I did I would've had her ass put out but she's here now and I'm sorry, I understand if you are going to drift yourself away from me probably but it wasn't my fault, you're my baby, you're my main priority, I would never do anything to purposely harm or hurt you, and even though it wasn't planned like this, I feel like I did because you're crying." Daniel said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly, I could feel his tears coming down his face onto my hand as he pulled away from my hand heading out the door.
"Daniel wait!" I said as I reached my hands out trying to embrace him with a hug, and he came rushing back to me and brought me into his arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist as we cried with each other. We stayed like that when we still realized that we had company downstairs. I finished stroking the back of Daniel's hair as we kissed and he set me down and he followed me as I went to the bathroom to wipe my face off. I faced the mirror and wiped my face with a wet cloth and then fanned them dry so I looked halfway descent, then I started to fix my hair a bit right when Daniel stopped me, "you look fine" he whispered as we intertwined our hands to walk back downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               7:30 p.m.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At this time, my mom and dad were asleep but in separate rooms so they wouldn't have words, but I needed to talk to my sister before she was ready to head off to bed, gosh, why do they go to sleep so early?! So I pulled her into my office so we could talk about how the hell our mother is in my house right now.
"So tell me how this all went down" I said concerned, I needed to know the truth and how this was really supposed to happen.
"Well basically called me one day and said that he'd pay tickets for us to come here to cheer you up because he couldn't stand seeing you so upset over mom so he planned this way ahead of time and that's why we're here but mom, this is another story. She literally just stopped us in the middle of us getting in the car and asked us where we were going and either way she said that she was coming with us so, I mean we couldn't really stop her since she was already in the car and stuff but I'm sorry kiddo" she said as she pulled me in for a hug.
"It's okay I guess, I mean it's not you guys fault I just don't understand why she can't stand to see me happy, it just doesn't make sense to me at all" I explained nearly with tears in my eyes. "Yeah me neither, but we're all only going to be here for a couple of days and I hope she isn't like she was today for the rest of the time that we're here cause she wasn't the same women that she used to be" Nicole said as she was walking near the door.
"Don't worry, I know she'll never be the same and with that we said our goodnights and went into separate rooms, but when I got into Daniel and I's room, I bursted into tears and Daniel held me until I calmed down, gosh I'm a mess.
"I'm sorry love, don't cry though please, I hate seeing you like this, it's not healthy for neither of us" he said as he kissed my lips lightly which made me smile lightly but then it suddenly turned into a frown again.
"I'm sorry, I just don't understand why I can't have my happiness without her interfering with my life, it's just not fair and I don't know what to do and know she's in my house, my god!"
"Hey, look at me" Daniel said as he lifted my head to look up at him. "I promise you that she won't do anything to you while she's in this house and if she does, I'll put her to justice myself" he said as he whipped my tears from my eyes.
"Promise?"
"I promise"
"But how are the next few days going to go with her, like for real I'm so fed up" I said a I looked down at Daniel and I's intertwined.
"Well what could I do to make you feel better, what would you like me to do?" he said as we faced each other.
"I want you, I want you to make me feel good" I said as I started unbuttoning my shirt then got on top of him. As he had his hands on my waist I started unbuttoning his as well, then blew the candle out. 🕯
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Wow! 1,210 words! I love this so much! 💞💞💞🥰