𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈

Joey's POV
The sun was glaring on me, as I laid on Daniel's chest, all I remember was that last night was so magical, it's definitely something that him and I both will never forget, memories of us loving each other. I nuzzled more into his chest, but when I moved, something in my abdominals was swirling around in my stomach, acid was building up in my mouth quickly, this feeling was mutual, I felt so uncomfortable so I ran to the bathroom and luckily I made it because right then and there, I threw up in the toilet. It was continuous, I wasn't making myself do it, it just kept on happening and I didn't have any control to stop it.
Like on cue, Daniel ran to me and rubbed my back but then I put the top on the toilet in embarrassment.
"You don't wanna see this trust me" I said panting.
"Are you okay?" He said consulting me while rubbing my back. I hid my face in embarrassment, I didn't want him to see me like this, especially in this position.
I didn't understand, I felt like I was in the clouds to the point of dizziness.
He helped me up from the floor and my legs just gave out, I collapsed onto him.
"I'm sorry love" he said as he went in to kiss my forehead, when he leaned in I shrugged back.
"I'm sorry, I just feel pretty disgusting right now" I said whipping my mouth and looked down.
"You don't have to be embarrassed around me at all, I love you just the way you are but let's get you back to bed" he said as he whipped my tears.
"Does your stomach hurt" he asked.
I nodded in response, "Yeah but not too bad."
"Does it hurt if I do this?" He said as he grabbed one of my legs up to his waist.
"No" I said as I blushed, I got on the counter.
"Jump" He said as he had his arms wrapped around both of my legs, I hopped a bit into his arms with mine around his neck.
"How do you feel now" he said as he rubbed my back walking back towards our shared room.
"No but I love being in your arms" I said looking up at him, I pressed my forehead to his and he set me down on he set me on the bed gently and arranged the covers on me and put the pillows up a bit for me to sit up and not lay completely down.
"Don't worry, I'm here, I'm always going to be here" he said as he hugged me.
"Do you want anything to eat or drink" he asked as he pulled out of the hug and I laid back down.
"Yeah, can I have some soup" I said very subtle.
"You can have anything you want, I'll be right back" he said as he kissed my forehead very slowly and softly, I wish I could kiss him on the lips, but I don't even know if I'm sick or not, I don't want him to get anything that I have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
I decided to see if I could actually walk downstairs because I wanted to see Daniel, I don't why I just want him to hold me. But before I did anything I decided to look in the mirror, I lifted up my shirt and my stomach looked a little weird, a little "bigger" than usual. What does this mean, oh no, it can't be!
How?! I mean how? I don't have any words.
I kept on looking in the mirror at my stomach, I rubbed over it and felt a little hump on it, kind of like a camel if you think about it, it was like a little avocado, the shape was weird, that's when it hit me, am I expecting something, I swear if this is what it think it is, I'm scared a bit but I find what I'm looking at right now in the mirror very interesting. I smiled at the mirror, am I really pregnant?
I don't think this is real? How am I supposed to tell Daniel?! What if he hugs and feels what I feel, what would he think about me? There's only one way to find out, I have to go somewhere to get a pregnancy test?!!
Where can I go in Paris, France that has a pregnancy test? Oh gosh, I'm screwed.
Should I just tell him, oh gosh what am I saying, I don't even know yet, but how?! Oh mylanta I'm so confused but I'm excited at the same time, but I think I need to call Daniel up here so I don't sound like I'm crazy, even though I seem like it, let's see how this turns out...
"Daniel!"
"Yeah"
"Can you come up here please"
"I'm coming"
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, he peaked his head through the door.
"Yes" he said with a smile.
"Come here" I said in a gentle voice.
He stood behind me in the mirror, and wrapped his arms around me, this is it.
I turned to the side, he still had his arms around me, but it was more lower so I wanted him to put them more high to actually feel my stomach, to see if he felt something.
"Could you upper your hands sir?" I said looking up at him giggling, he slowly moved them up and then his eyebrows furrowed and looked down at my stomach.
"You feel it too?" I said smiling.
"Yeah, but how could this happen" he said looking down at me.
"I don't know, maybe we should limit our "time" more often" I said laughing into his chest.
Daniel kept on rubbing my stomach, he felt the little bump that was there.
"It's like a little grapefruit" he said smiling.
"Am I though"
"There's only one way to find out, you stay here and I'll go and get you one" pressing his forehead to mine. Our lips touched each other's, our tongues were gliding against each other's.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Mylanta! This was 1,034 words and this story got to 1,000 reads and I'm very proud and very thankful. At first writing these stories, I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but I took my creative mind and made the best out of myself, I've gotten wonderful and supportive feedback from my amazing friends, and I love you all. 💞💞💞
~Danielle ☁️♥️👣