𝒪𝓃𝑒: 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

~Joeys POV~
Oh god, I can't believe this. I've tried everything from having this happening to me but it's haunting me again. Now I have to go through hell for the next month because of this, I just don't understand! Why?! Why me?!
Why do I have to go through this?! Not only do I have to take all these medications, but I can't even eat anything, it's just so stressful. Worst part I can't even kiss Daniel if I desire to, I feel so embarrassed to even have him look at me when I'm like this, I feel so disgusting with myself but he lifts me up from my depression every time, he's a miracle, he's my moonlight. But I realize I have to get out of bed to at least go take my medicine but I feel so weak as it is, my body feels so broken down that I won't be able to even walk down the stairs, this is gonna be a challenge...

I grunted as I tried to pull my body out of bed but as soon as my feet hit the hardwood floor, that was it, my body wasn't having it. My legs were shaking and gave out so I fell on the floor and started balling my eyes out, clearly I was loud enough because I heard running footsteps coming up the stairs and Daniel came straight to our room and scooped me up in his arms.
He ran me to the bathroom and put me on the bathroom counter and he wrapped his arms around my legs to hold me up and just held me while I cried in his chest.

~Daniel's POV~
I was downstairs preparing a green tea smoothie for Joey since he can't eat any solid foods, god, my poor baby, I feel so bad for him. I wish I could take his pain away and give it to me, it just makes me so sad that I can't see his smile anymore, that smile does wonders to me, to know that he's depressed right now is killing me right now but he's gonna get through this, I know he will! I started walking to go outside to take the dogs out to use the bathroom until I heard a big thump on the floor that came from upstairs, immediately my heart jumped to the floor and I ran upstairs as fast as I could and when I went to Joey and I's room, I couldn't believe what I saw. I ran over to him and picked him up and brought him to the bathroom and just held him until he calmed down. I tried lifting up his chin but he wouldn't budge to let me see his face.

Joey's POV
As I was balling my eyes out in Daniel's chest, he kept trying to lift my chin up but I didn't want him to see my face when I looked like this, I knew he wouldn't care what I'd look like but I just felt ashamed of myself.
Daniel: Hey
I raised my head up to look at him, gosh his beautiful green eyes! He cupped both of his hands on my face and kissed my forehead and I felt like I was in heaven just by the feeling, I wanted to stay here forever in this moment.
As I calmed down by Daniel rubbing circles on my back and whispering sweet nothings to me in my ear, he carried me bridal style to our bed and he tucked me in the covers and turned on the fireplace and lit a candle to set the mood.
My eyes started to drift into a light sleep as I thought Daniel was going to go back downstairs but by my surprise, I felt him pulling me closer into his chest and said something that melted my heart,
"𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊"
________________________________
Wow that was 656 words y'all! But I can't wait to write more! I'm excited for this story to grow!
~Danielle 🌙🦋🖤