𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒫𝓉. 𝒯𝓌𝑜

Joey's POV
While Daniel and I were having conversations with our friends I saw Manny out of the corner of my eye giving me an weird smirk then walked away still looking at me, why is he here, on my love and I's day, I looked up at Daniel and tapped him repeatedly and started to feel a rush of anxiety come across from me. Daniel saw the tears form in my eyes and rushed me to the next door, I felt Manny's eyes watching us as we entered the room that led us out of the ballroom, it was like a dining room with beautiful antiques with a large dining table in the center, but I felt enough anxiety and I couldn't breathe, that's when Daniel gently sat me up on the table and I started to cry.
"No,no,no baby what's wrong" Daniel started to wipe my tears, he just stared at me with hurt in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, it's just Manny, I'm scared that he might hurt me" I started to have the hiccups, Daniel shook his head no and picked me up by my waist and held me.
"Shhh, it's okay he's not going to go anywhere near you I promise you that" Daniel whispered to me, I lifted my face from his chest and I kissed him softly, he kissed me back and set me back on the table and started to rub my lower back and broke it and helped me down.
"He's not going anywhere near you trust me" I nodded as he whipped the rest of my remaining tears from my upper eyes.
We walked back out as everybody was on the dance floor well some people but as soon as Daniel and I walked out of the room, people looked a bit concerned like Hope, Maria, Colleen, Meghan, David, Gabbie, Shane, and a few others, they looked worried a bit and that's when Daniel pulled me out of the room and outside the ballroom where the main entrance was. He held me close and pressed his head against mine, he kissed my lips very delicate.
"We have to get him out of here one way or another, I need the security or someone to escort him out, because he's not gonna ruin our day" Daniel said as he walked away and took 4 tall men into the ballroom to find Manny and remove him from the building, my prince but at this moment, I was scared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
I took Joey out of the ballroom and I held him close, my arms around him so tightly and kissed him like I would never see him again.
"I'm going to get him out of here, one way or another okay" I said while rubbing the side of his cheek.
"Okay just please come back for me" he said almost begging.
"I'll be right back, these guys and I are only going to the ballroom to get him out I'll be back" I said as he pulled me in closer for one final kiss before I left.
"Remember I'll always protect you" he smiled at my words and I went back inside the ballroom where everybody was, this was going to be a scene.
"I love you" I mouthed to him.
"I love you too" he mouthed back to me just sitting in the chair just waiting as I closed the door. We were searching everywhere, I even sent some of our friends to go try and find him, but he was nowhere to be found so I went back to the ballroom and I was starting to hear the weirdest muffling noises coming from upstairs, then it became louder.
"Do you hear that noise too" Colleen asked with a concerned look, I nodded in a reply because I was a little scared what was going on up there.
"Gabbie, can you tell them to turn the music off real quick." She nodded and ran to the stage and the music suddenly turned off, that's when I thought no, I ran it the door to the main entrance and saw that Joey wasn't there anymore, tears immediately started coming in my eyes, my god.
Colleen, Gabbie, Shane, Drew and Meghan were all behind me and I signaled for them to follow me up the stairs, we ran upstairs but as soon as we were headed down the hallway, we had to be really quiet, so I led the way so our footsteps wouldn't be heard as much, that's when my heart dropped and I heard Joey screaming my name, no it can't be, no not my baby are you kidding me.
"Look, Gabbie, Meghan and I will get the guards from downstairs while Shane and Drew will stay up here but they have to hide to catch him if he tries to escape from here okay" Colleen whispered. Then she engulfed me in a hug, I tried my best to keep a tough face on.
"Go in there and save him and get him the fuck out of this situation" Gabbie said as she dragged Colleen downstairs.
I turned around to Shane and Drew as I pointed them different directions to go in to hide, then I tried to open the door, shit it was locked.
"What the hell is going on in here" I screamed but then Manny was really getting me angry so I was going to try to kick the door open and when I looked to the right of the hallway, there was Colleen and Gabbie with the guards and they came in front of me with the key to the room, at this point I was shaking, when he opened the door, my heart immediately broke Joey was on the floor crying his eyes out.
"What the fuck did you do, get the hell out of here, guys take him out, now!" I screamed as I ran over to him and I rushed him to the master bedroom and sat him on top of our bed, him still holding on to me literally shaking.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I promised that nothing would happen to you and look where we are now" I started crying but then I realized I had to put on a brave face for him so they quickly went away and I held on to him.
"What happened love" I softly spoke to him as I closed the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
I was still sitting in that chair outside of the ballroom waiting for Daniel to come back but I had to use the bathroom but I was scared since they haven't found him and took him out of here so he could be anywhere, my god. I wanted to wait but my bladder couldn't take it anymore so I ran up the stairs and into the extra bathroom on the hallway. I flicked the lights on and there was Manny right there with the same smirk on his face, walking towards me, I started to back away a bit out of fear then he started to speak.
"Well, I decided I'd come here to your little wedding tonight and kind of ruin it a little bit but I think I already did, don't you think!" He said with a high pitched voice at the end of his sentence.
"No bitch, you haven't ruined my night at all, why'd you think that?" I asked as I looked him dead in the face.
"Oh I don't know, maybe it's because I'm going to make it worse" he said as he traced his hand across my thigh, I slapped him across the face.
"Don't put your fucking hands on me, who the hell do you think you are" I raised my voice because I was getting ready to fucking punch him in the face, my god where is Daniel?!
"Oh sweetie I just came for the party, the party that I'm going to make you enjoy just come with me" he said walking towards the door to go back to the hallway.
I shook my head,"no, you must be it if your damn mind if you think I'm going anywhere with you, I'm not going anywhere" that's when he walked right in my face and pushed me against the wall and choked me with his hand, I was loosing breath very quickly, I need Daniel.
"Oh honey you don't have a choice, I'm making you" he said as he picked me up and threw me in the game room where there was a pool table, chairs, and board games with a few books, that's great so many things that I could beat his ass with.
When he threw me, I landed on the sofa and tears started building up in my eyes.
"Daniel!" I screamed hoping he'd here me.
"This room is sound proof sweet, that means no one can here anything we're doing" he said locking the door slowly and threw the key to the side, and walked towards me.
"Here's how this is going to go, I'm going to make cum whether I have to force you or you reject me so much that I'll have the blood on my hands either way, this is going to be fun" he giggled as he threw me up against the wall from the chair. I looked up at the ceiling shaking my head, I couldn't believe this was actually happening right now, my god where's Daniel, I want him right now. The thoughts made the tears in my eyes flood down my face when Manny forced me to look at him and started undressing me, I was hitting and trying to force him off, but every time I tried to defend myself, he either came back at me with a punch, kick, or even a slam with the pool ball stick. He then got full force of me, I was becoming weak at this point my knees wanted to give out as he started to dry hump me, I felt so disgusting and so wrong, that this was being forced on me.
"Daniel!" I cried as he put his hand over my mouth, and he told me to shut up or else he'll shove the pool stick up my ass. With me still against the wall, he started to take off my pants but I refused and kicked him off of me, he ran back towards me and cut me with a knife and made multiple tiny scars on my arms and stomach, I winced in pain, I felt so dizzy. Then I hear someone rattling the door open, and then it finally came open and guards came in then I saw him, I saw Daniel I fell down to the floor and started to cry as he picked me up and rubbed my back as he took me to the master bedroom setting me on the bed, I just held onto him tighter than I ever have, in my I didn't wanna let go of him, I looked at him with tears in my eyes with my forehead pressed against his.
"I'm sorry Joey, I really am, I made a promise to protect at all times and look where we are now, I'm sorry, but I know those words don't really mean anything for that just happened" he said with tears building up in his eyes, he locked the door and came up to me and set his hands on my waist, I wanted to wince in pain because that's one of the places where Manny cut me but I didn't I leaned in and we kissed softly, he was so delicate with me at this moment.
"Can you tell me what happened love?" He asked as I nodded while whipping my tears away. I told him what happened and he embraced me with a hug and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he just held me rubbing my back, I was still shaking. I didn't want him to know that Manny cut me or bruised me so I wanted to keep quiet and not say anything, but then that when he looked up at me and said that exact question,
"Did he hurt you?"
I couldn't lie so I nodded my head and he rushed me to the bathroom and set me on the big counter and got rubbing alcohol, cotton swabs, and bandages to heal me with.
"Where" he said calmly I took off my shirt and there were all of them. He looked at them with horror and grief in his eyes, I could see the tears in them, he was going to break me if he started crying,
"I'm okay now though, I'm with you, whenever I'm with you I'm always okay" with that he stood straight back up and opened the bottle of alcohol and tipped the bottle with a cotton ball over it and looked up at me,
"This is gonna sting so but it'll only be for one second" I nodded and blushed at how gentle he was with me, but I winced at the pain from the alcohol then it eventually went away from his kiss that he planted on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
I lifted him off of the counter and put the stuff all back under the sink, when I got back up, Joey stood up and hugged me with his face in my chest. I stroked his hair and kissed his scalp, I could feel him smiling.
"I think  should get out of here, how are you feeling love?"
"I feel pretty disgusting at the fact that it happened to me" he said with a sigh.
"Well do you wanna take a shower before we leave?" I said gently rubbing his arm, he shook his head no.
"I wanna get home and take a shower then and there" he said as he went to our closet and got out all of his clothes and shoes along with mine, we quickly packed up to go back home.
"You ready?" I said as I pulled him closer to me. "Yes, I'm ready and I love you" He said with his hands on my chest. "I love you more" I leaned in to kiss him very passionate, no ones allowed to touch or kiss him like that, not as long as I'm alive and here on this earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We waited downstairs for our ride to get here, Hope and Maria were still here of course and so was my dad and my sister, but everyone else left but before we left, I wanted to see the ballroom one last time. I opened the opal doors and there it was, except everything was gone, I felt terrible that our guests probably didn't even enjoy the wedding, but then again I didn't either, and it was Daniel and I's day, but at least I'm going to be with the love of my life forever, I'm gonna be spending time with my best friend forever. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of muscular arms around my body, I felt Daniel kissing my neck and I turned to face him and we gave each other a real kiss, just feeling each other in our last moment in that house.
"YES!" Hope exclaimed as she put her camera down, Daniel and I giggled as she walked away.
"Did you get the shot" Daniel said as we walked out with our hands intertwined.
"Oh I got that shot!" Hope said, my gosh, she's the best.
      ~~~~~~~~🌙Midnight🌙~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
By the time we got home, it was midnight.
We got out of the limo and into the house quick because we knew that the dogs were excited to see us and they were. Joey and I ran upstairs, they were right behind us when we closed the door and they jumped on the bed as Joey and I unpacked. It's been a night filled with tears, laughs, tears, and love but at the end of the day Joey is my husband and I hope I never come across Manny ever again, especially for what he did to my baby speaking of my baby, let me go check on him. Joey was gearing up for a shower, he was already undressed when I came in there, I held him from behind and rubbed his hips against my member.
"There's room for two" I said as I walked over to turn on the shower, then Joey started unbuttoning my shirt then eventually we were both bare.
"Come on then" he said leading the way.
We walked in and I turned the steamer on so this could go the right way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
Daniel and I were both in bed holding each other, then I turned to face him, I just had to ask because it was happening right now.
"Daniel, why is it that every time we have a special moment like this, the moonlight just shines on us?" With that he looked out the window of our balcony.
"Maybe it's just meant for us, maybe it's because we are in love all the time" he said as he pulled me closer.
"Well can I tell you something, you're my Moonlight" I said into his warm chest, then he kissed the top of my head and we drifted to sleep, in each other's arms, with the moonlight shining on us the way it supposed to be.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Wow, can I just say that I was literally in tears when I was writing the abuse moment, I couldn't handle it. But I ain't writing that honeymoon until later y'all cus my fingers are broke from typing 😂 but at the same time I already have the idea in my head so I think it might come sooner than later, love you guys and it's currently 3:00 am so goodnight 😘🌙☁️💞