𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒: 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝐿𝓎𝓇𝒶

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
💓☁️jυly 21, 2019☁️💓
🌙10:15 p.м.🌙
🦋5 lвѕ, 10 ιncнeѕ, and 16 oυnceѕ🦋
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
👣L͢y͢ra͢ E͢v͢a͢n͢g͢e͢l͢i͢n͢e͢ P͢re͢d͢a͢ w͢a͢s͢ b͢o͢rn͢👣
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"Joey, I hope you have some hugs and kisses saved up because I see her head" the nurse said with a smile, I smiled but my smile immediately turned stern, I just wanted her out so I could hold her.
"Give us one more, one more" I scrunched my face down and I felt a big release from my body.
"Is she out?" I said weakly.
"Nope but we see the shoulders, give us one strong one, this is the last one, I promise" the doctor said.
I pushed down as hard as I could, I breathed out and there she was. Her cries were so soft, she had a full head of curly hair, I didn't get a good glimpse of her because they took her away to measure her, but she was so beautiful.
I started crying my eyes out, Daniel grabbed my face and kissed my lips, he wiped my face full of tears and I smiled weakly at him.
"You're so amazing, so strong" he said stroking my hair, the doctor called him over there and he looked at me,
"Go ahead" I said gently.
As he walked away, I leaned my head over.
I saw him cut our little girls cord, saw the nurses wipe her off and swaddle in her blanket, Daniel held her, I could tell he had tears in his eyes, that broke me too.
The nurses connected the two beds together so there was enough room for Daniel and I to lay on together then he walked over to me with the little angel, he handed her to me gently and I looked down at her, I could feel the tears fall down my face as they went onto her tiny nose.
Her features were so adorable, she had her eyes closed tight, her nose was like a little teddy bears nose, her eye shape was like Daniel's, I wish she'd open her eyes so I could see what they'd look like.
Daniel sat next to me and I turned to the side to face him and he pulled the sheets up and we all cuddled each other up.
I sniffled as we looked down at her, she started to wince and cry and bit but then I rubbed her face lightly with my thumb and she squinted at me.
"I wanna see her eyes so bad" I said to him, Daniel nodded and kissed me on my lips, then we broke it and turned over to her and her eyes were open,
I smiled so big, they were so beautiful.
They were a mixture of Daniel and I's, blue and green made her eyes a blue topaz color.
The nurse walked back in,
"So, is we have a name for this baby girl yet?"
Daniel and I looked at each other and I nodded,
"Her name's Lyra, Lyra Evangeline." I said as I smiled down at her.
"That's beautiful, I'll be right back" she said as she walked out with the doctor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
нoυrѕ wenт вy,
danιel and ι were adмιrιng oυr lιттle gιrl,
we've goттen pнone callѕ ғroм oυr ғrιendѕ,
тнey ѕaιd ѕнe'ѕ вeaυтιғυl,
ѕнe waѕ ѕo precιoυѕ,
ѕo qυιeт,
ι can'т waιт тo тaĸe lyra нoмe,
everyтιмe ι looĸ aт нer,
ѕнe мaĸeѕ мe cry,
ι love нer ѕo мυcн,
ι ғeel ѕтronger,
noт only вecaυѕe ι нave a вaвy now,
вυт ι нad нer on мy own,
danιel and ι мade oυr own cнιld,
we вroυgнт a lιттle нυмan тo тнιѕ world,
ι'll never ғorgeт тнιѕ day,
jυly 21ѕт,
тнe day lyra waѕ вorn... ☁️💞👣
________________________________
Joey's POV
Days later...
Since we came home with Lyra, we've gotten many visits from friends and family.
The little angels getting spoiled already like we knew she would.
She smiled at me and Daniel the other day.
I can tell that this was a little miracle, I feel like Daniel and I have a little moonlight of our own now, the moonlight that we hold in our hands.
________________________________
This book is officially done, wow. I can't believe this, it's been an amazing and fascinating experience writing this story and hearing all the amazing comments from my friends, I'm starting the sequel some time this week, and umm if you guys were wondering how he had Lyra, just uh use your imagination ;)
~Danielle ☁️👣❤️
🌙"Moonlight in my Hands"🌙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎉 You've finished reading 🌙𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈🌙 🎉