Chapter 15

*NOT EDITED*

Anastasia POV

I don't know how long I've been in here. It feels like months, but it's probably only been a couple days.. I hope.

At least I have company with Charlie. They still haven't removed his mothers body! Poor Charlie still thinks his mother is sleeping, I don't have the heart to tell him that she isn't sleeping. I just can't do that, I know what it's like to be there when your parents die and you can't do a thing.

But Charlie does look very familiar, I know I have seen him somewhere, I just don't know where yet.

"Can you tell me a stwory pwease?" Charlie's delicate voice said to me.

"Sure thing kiddo!" I said to Charlie. "What story?" I asked him giving him a smile.

"Goldilocks!" He said with lots of enthusiasm.

"Okay!" I said pulling him closer to me and rocking him.

"Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She went for a walk in the forest. Pretty soon, she came upon a house. She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in....." I started.

*****

"Just then, Goldilocks woke up and saw the three bears. She screamed, "Help!" And she jumped up and ran out of the room. Goldilocks ran down the stairs, opened the door, and ran away into the forest. And she never returned to the home of the three bears." I said liking the story myself.

"So how'd you like it?" I asked Charlie, getting no response I look down to see him sleeping.

Feeling a huge smile appear on my face, moving the pieces of hair from his face. In the midst of this I hear a noise looking up, I don't see anything suspicious.

But I do see the moms body, setting Charlie down in the corner so he is leaning against the brick wall. I start to crawl over to her, when I got closer to the women. She didn't smell, how do I out it, dead.

When I was just a few feet seat from her feet with her back to me. I had a better view of her, she had dark blonde hair, it was matted and a little but if blood.

Tapping her with my foot a couple times, just to make sure she isn't going to attack better safe then sorry.

I crawl up to the back of her head, and turn her face around.

What I saw I was shocked.

How is that possible?

"Amber?" I asked.

Cole's. POV

"Alpha, nobody has seen them." My top guard Ashton said to me for the 100th time.

"Keep looking for them! They took your Luna! My mate! FIND THEM!" I yelled at him.

I know it was kind of a jerk move to yell at him, but my wolf is going crazy. Plus, as soon as I said the word Luna his wolf took full control.

"Yes Alpha Sir." said all of my wolf guards within hearing distances.

About 35 minutes of complete torture, Ashton runs in.

"Sorry Alpha but Alpha Dominic is in his territory." His wolf said still taking control.

"Get some guards! Were going to there territory!" I said running out if my office.

"Yes Alpha." he said, then mind linking some guards.

******

"King Cole, Alpha didn't tell us you were coming?" the guard at the border of Dominic's territory said to my men.

"Good, he wasn't suppose too." I said growling out.

Giving us a confused look, "Bring us to him and don't mind link him. I want to surprise him." I commanded him.

"Yes King." he said putting his head down knowing my wolf was close to the surface. "This way." He escorted us to the east.

After a couple minutes of walking we arrive at a 4 story pack house, I know it's there pack house since it smells like pups, elders and teens.

"Where's your Alpha?" Fred asked for me.

"In his office." a different guard said. "He might not answer, he hasn't talked in a long time unless it's a meeting or a problem a curse ."

"Oh well you will be hearing from your Alpha soon." one of my guards said under his breath.

Walking into the pack house, there's food being cooked and people eating food. But the only thing that I care about is that scent.

That scent that has lingered my house for days.

Tortured my wolf and I for so long, since we can't find our mate.

I'm going to find her.

Getting to a door that smells like the culprit, I don't even knock well I can't really. Since my wolf has taken over 95% of my body, I'm trying to hold him off but it's no use.

As soon as that door opened I was over the desk and pinning the pathetic excuse for an Alpha against the wall by his neck.

AN/ Sorry it took so long to update. I was writing this in school and I'm not suppose too. #rebel! nah jk don't do that! Concentrate and learn in school 😘

Love you