Chapter 14

*NOT EDITED*

Anastasia's POV

Everything is dark, I can't see anything.

It's cold.

I'm hungry.

I wanna go home.

This is like my life before I even met Cole.

Cole, my mate. I love him so much, I don't want to die and leave him here by himself.

He needs me, I need him.

Hearing chains move which didn't come from me, since I don't have any chains.

"Mom." I heard a frail voice say.

Ignoring it, I'm probably going psychotic.

How did I even get in here?

I remember taking a shower and getting really sleepy out of nowhere. Then when I went to sleep in the bed after Cole left, I heard breathing so I still thought it was Cole, even though I didn't smell his scent or heck I didn't smell any scents.

"Mommy I'm sorry please don't ignore me." I look over to where the voice was coming from and saw a little boy, tied up in chains.

"I promise I'll be good." he said with a heartbreaking look.

"What's your name sweetie?" I ask crawling over there.

"Charlie" he said looking at me like I'm a goddess.

"How old are you?" I ask him.

"My mommy said I turned 4 just a couple days ago!" he said happily.

"Where's your mommy?" I ask him.

"Right there" he points over to another body laying on the floor.

About to go over there to check if she okay, but a small hand grabs me.

"Don't she's sleeping." he said putting his little pointer finger over his chapped lips.

"How long has she been sleeping?" I ask getting scared I only hear 2 heartbeats. Charlie's and mine.

"Well the man that feed us has came twice since she fell asleep, and before she fell asleep she told me the next lady that comes in the cells will be your next mommy." he said looking at me with hope.

"You'll be my mommy, won't you?" he asked me, he's been stuck in here with his dead mother and apparently the man who feeds us has only appeared twice. That could be once a month or once a week.

He needs someone there for him, and I'm going to be that person.

Because I need someone there for me right now.

"Of course I will sweetie." I said grabbing him and pulling him into my chest.

I was just about to fall asleep wen I heard a door open and footsteps.

"Well if it isn't the little mutt."

Cole's POV

There all dead, all of them. I don't care if one of them is just 11 or 89. If they had information and didn't tell me, they weren't loyal to there Alpha!

Someone in the pack had to know something.

I need my mate!

When I was in the middle of my rant, my best tracker Fred walked through the door.

"If you didn't find anything helpful or anything to do with my mate I don't care!" I yelled to him.

I know I shouldn't be ungrateful but I still need my mate. My little Ana has only been gone for 2 hours, but it feels like a hundred years.

"I did find something interesting Alpha, in the bathroom were Luna Anastasia was taking a shower. There was a pile of Ambien. The wolves who took Luna, let out the Ambien in the air to make her very tired." Fred said.

"That's why she was really tired, but she was also very tired when we were at the date." I said feeling confused and helpless.

"Well do you know who made the food?" Fred asked me.

"Yes Alpha Dominic pack owns the place." I said knowing the truth.

That's when all the flashbacks came when Alpha Dominic told me not to train and we didn't want the rogues to attack early, or when Dominic would rarely visit me until I found Anna. Or last but not least when I left Anna in bed to go talk with my dad, who passed me?

Dominic and Amber.

They were holding something as well, probably Ambien.

It took me a second for it to kick in what was going on. And when it did my wolf was beyond pissed.

"HE'S DEAD!" My wolf yelled and took over.