Chapter 1

"Let's go! Hurry up and get my bags packed you ungrateful slut!" Alpha Mitch yelled to me.

"Y-yes Aplha S-sir.." I said stuttering.

"What have I said about stuttering?!?" Alpha Mitch yelled to me.

"Only w-weak wolfs like m-me stutter." I said still stuttering, I try to stop but I can't I'm scared!

"Then stop." He ordered me.

Looking at the ground nodding, not trusting my voice. He's probably going to hit me.

Feeling him look at me he grunts ashamed. "Disgusting little whore." He mumbles walking away still loud enough that I can hear though.

Where did I go wrong? I was a good kid. Well I hope I was, I don't really remember my childhood. I've been here since I was 6. I'm 17, so it's been the worst 11 years of my life.

When I just turned 6, it was my birthday party and me being the Alpha and Luna's daughter everyone showed. I was eating my vanilla cake, when these men and women popped out the bushes.

They attacked my mom and my dad pushed me away and told me to run. So I did, but then I ran into Alpha Mitch's territory. And ever since then I've been trapped here.

I'm still pure and innocent, no matter what Alpha Mitch does I'm saving myself for my mate. I will always fight back, no matter what I want my mate to love me.

"SLAVE ARE YOU DONE YET?!?" Alpha Mitch voice books through the house.

"Y-yes alpha sir." I whisper no doubt he heard me.

"THEN YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO GET YOUR FAT UGLY ASS DONE HERE NOW!" He booms again.

He terrifies me, running out his bedroom door with his 2 50 pound bags. Struggling all the way down the 3 story house, getting pity looks all the way down.

As soon as I set the bags down for a rest. I get a hard punch to the face and gut. "Did I tell you to put them down? Or are you weak to weak to carry these bags down stairs?" He snarls at me.

Not replying back because he's right I'm weak. He gives me a evil laugh "wow, your so pathetic. Your mate would never want you." He said pushing me towards the door.

Since I have the two bags and Alpha Mitch is not pushing me lightly so I lose my balance and fall.

Hearing a thrill pitch laugh and annoying shriek voice" wow what a loser. Look at you, your going to a big meeting and your wearing that, whore." I look down and see my really short reveling maid outfit.
Looking back up I see Kaityln wearing a short skirt that looks more like underwear and a shirt that looks like it's going to rip apart like the hulk.

"Babe come here." Alpha Mitch say to Luna Kaityln.
Kaityln and Mitch aren't mates, they just couldn't wait and 'loved' each other so much. But really Kaityln is a power hungry whore while Mitch needed a Mate to make him stronger.

Carrying Alpha Mitch's and Luna Kaityln's bags to the car and trying my best not to drop any of them. Cus if I do they will hurt me.

"Alright everyone get in the car!" Beta john said to everyone.

While everyone gets in there designated car, I just stand there cus I don't know where to go.

Beta John's mate Lisa sees my distress "get in the car with the Alphas couple and us."

Well were in a SUV two guards in the front, alpha and luna I'm the middle and the beta couple in the back then me in the trunk area.

Going to an Alphas meeting, surrounded by arrogant people for a weak. Well this sounds like so much fun.