Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Cole's P.O.V

Anastasia and I have been in this house for about a week now. Anastasia has gotten really close with the other older Luna's, that can stand being in the same room with.

She's also become good friend with Trey and Caden, and even some of the guards I brought with me. Which is definitely a good thing, because there not leaving her sight. I'm the king of werewolves, I have enemies.

I haven't marked her yet. She says she isn't ready. Which I can understand she had a hard past. But I am determine for her to be happy again, and not flinch away every time I want a hug or a kiss. It hurts but I understand. It's just my wolf is getting very annoying, since I did have enemies they will kidnap her. So I need to mark her so we can use mind links.

So I'm planning on taking her out on a romantic date. I need to get started on it right away, I want to have our date tonight!

***********

Anastasia's P.O.V

It's around 5:55 PM. And earlier today Cole came over to me and told me were going on our first date!

I'm so happy! He told me to dress fancy but comfortable. So I went over to Cole's and I's closet and look through the clothes Cole brought with him.

Apparently Cole brings women's clothes around with him when he goes on meetings just in case if he finds his mate. He wanted his mate to smell like him. So nobody would go near what's 'his'. Those were his words not mine. But although I found it to cute and adorable. Definitely earned brownie points with me.

Pulling out a nice light blue dress, with navy blue chevron on top. It was adorable! But I did keep my work shoes on, which was basically black flats.

I'm not going to bother with make up, if my mate likes me, he should like me for me. When we get married, I'm not going to being waking up with a face full if make up! I'm going to be bare faced.

Anyway! Walking our bedroom door, passing Luna Lori, well just Lori. She I a very nice lady. She's a mom, has 2 kids; all grown up and has children of there own. She's the Luna of Golden Springs pack. And her mate is the cutest old man ever! There the cutest couple ever, you know when you go out somewhere and you see a old person couple, and your heart flutters of happiness since there still together. That's them! No? Just me. Okay..

Giving her a quick wave I rush downstairs. I was suppose to meet him at 6:00. As soon as I step of the last step, the grandfather clock goes off, indicating it's 6. Perfect.

I was way to nervous to just look up and see my sexy mate, in a dark grey button down shirt, with some black slacks. Let me just say those colors together, are just yum!

I think he thought the same thing, since he is gawking! Well I can't complain even though I wasn't, but I was doing the same thing.

"Are you ready to go beautiful?" He asked me.

"Yes." I whispered back feeling to overwhelmed to talk straight.

"Okay, well let's get going. By the way you look gorgeous." He said leaning in and kissing me on the cheek, trying my all time best to not flinch away. He noticed, I saw the flash of pain before he covered it up with a smile.

"Thank you. Same with you Cole." I said giving him a smile to make up for me flinching away.

"Okay let's go to the car!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside.

"Don't freak out, but I'm going to blindfold you. Cliché but I want it to be a surprise of where we are going." He said pulling me into him so my back is against his chest, inhaling my scent in the process.

I guess he was waiting for an okay, I just nodded my head indicating it was okay. Giving me a kiss where my mark would be, making me go weak in the knees. He pulls away and puts the blindfold on and puts me in the car.
Feeling sparks go of all over my boobs and I basically jump out of my skin when I felt that.