three ;

"E-Emma?" Ashton stammered out, running towards her collapsed body.

He gaped, noticing a heavy, shining metal rod had pierced straight through her delicate, petite body.

It was an arrow.

Her eyes were wide open, lips slightly parted. Ashton leaned his head against her chest, pleading to hear her heartbeat, or to notice any sign of breathing.

"Is she alive?!" Calum yelled, tears rolling down his flushed cheeks.

"N-no" Ashton gaped, trying his utter hardest to hold back the tears which were urging to come out. His girlfriend was gone.

A loud boom went off, sounding like a cannon; almost as if it was to signify Emma's death.

"Wh-what do we do now?" Alice whispered.

"Cover her body" Calum mumbled, drying his tears away.

They noticed a pigmented sheet spread across a wrecked table, so they grabbed it and used it to cover Emma's lifeless, still body.

They all gave her a kiss on the cheek, Ashton giving her one on the lips, each of them allowing to let their emotions out.

"We love you, we will always love you. We miss you already, babe" Ashton spoke in between pauses.

Suddenly, the lights went out.

"Guys!" A familiar voice whisper yelled, shocking Joy.

"Michael?!" She yelled, a slight smile forming against her lips.

"Joy!" He yelled in response.

"Where are the others? Are they okay? Are you okay?" Calum questioned.

"I don't know, we all got separated. I can't find Sydney, and Luke disappeared too" Michael whispered.

"I'm here" Luke whispered in response.

"You okay?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, just got whipped and bled for a while" Luke spoke.

"Shit. Is everyone else okay?" Michael asked, voice filled with worry.

"Em-emma... Sh-she's g-gone" Ashton stammered, crying at the same time.

"What?!" Michael yelled, hands covering his mouth.

"She was shot... With an arrow" Joy sighed a single tear falling onto her cheek.

"I-I'm so sorry, Ashton" Michael whispered.

"This is all your fault! It was your stupid idea to come here! Because of you, my girlfriend is dead, Luke is injured, god knows whats happening to Sydney!" Ashton yelled, throwing his hands up in frustration.

There was no response from Michael.

"I said I'm sorry" Michael finally spoke.

"That isn't going to bring her back, nor get us out of here, nor guarantee us to fucking live!" Ashton yelled again.

"Guys, enough. We need to get out, not argue with one another" Calum interrupted.

"Find a light" Alice spoke.

"I found a switch in the room I was trapped in, but it didn't work" Michael spoke.

"Guys?" Luke mumbled.

"What?" Calum spoke.

"Who tapped my back?" Luke whispered, voice shaky.

"Me" an unfamiliar, high voice spoke.

Then, there was a thud and a yell from Luke; the thud seemed to sound like someone or something had fallen down.

+

"You have three minutes to answer each question, or else one of them will die" A high voice began.

"That's unfair!" Sydney screamed.

"What's also unfair is that you rowdy teenagers came into this forest that belongs to me!" The voice replied.

"It's not your forest!" Sydney yelled.

"This is my house" the voice snarled, causing Sydney to stop talking.

A light went on, causing Sydney to squint, since she wasn't used to the sudden amount of light that was being exposed currently.

In front of her was a bowl with small bits of paper in it, confusing her.

"Pick one" the voice spoke.

Sydney did as she was told to do.

Suddenly, the four screens which were in front of her went on. She gaped, noticing that the screens showed footage of her friends, who were currently trapped in a different room to her.

"Do they look familiar?" The voice smirked.

"They're my friends, of course they look familiar, idiot" Sydney smirked back.

"I could shoot you right now, so be glad I haven't done so yet" the voice spoke, making Sydney shudder.

Sydney didn't reply.

"Read it out" the voice spoke.

"Smell me, buy me and deliver me, I won't change. What am I?" Sydney read.

"I know this" she smirked. "I've come across this riddle before. Its scent, cent and sent" she replied simply.

"Good job. Pick another one and read it out" the voice spoke.

"Alone I am 24th, with a friend I am 20. Another friend and I am unclean. What am I?" She read.

"Um" Sydney began, thinking deeply as to what the answer could be.

"10 seconds left" the voice grinned.

"It-it's..." Sydney spoke, tears spilling.

"Time is up. Say goodbye to Luke, Sydney" the voice laughed.

"No!" Sydney yelled, tears streaming down her face.

A cannon went off, accompanied by a painful scream from Luke just seconds before the loud boom.

"No... Luke..." Sydney whispered, shaking her head.

"Bad luck, sweetheart" the voice smirked.

+

omg no luke dont die you already got whipped

double update woo

if you think this story seems interesting, please add it to your library, keep on reading it, vote & comment!

and also a dedication to _HakunaMatata_ bc motel 6 is my life literally omf

pLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT FEEDBACK PLS GUYS TY IF YOU DO AIGHT

love you guys, xoxo