Chapter 1

Niall's P.O.V

I wake up to Liam shouting on me.

"Niall get up or you'll be late for school" Liam shouted

"Fine" I said. I got out of bed and checked the time it was 6:00 I was going to kill Liam.

"Liam why did you wake me up so early?"

"I felt like it"

"Ok I'm going for a shower"

I hopped into the shower. Wash my self and washed my hair. I got out and threw on a pair of shorts and done my hair. Then I went and got my breakfast that Liam made

"You know there is a new kid starting this school?" Liam asked

"Nope do you know their name?" I asked

"Yeah his name is Harry Styles"

"Cool name he has know who is rooming with?"

"I think he is rooming with us "

"oh new roommate sick of seeing your face everyday"

"haha very funny I'm still going to be here"

"aww damn it"

I went and got ready for school. I got out my slacks and white top and blue zipper with my high tops. This school doesn't have a uniform but it is pretty annoying because there are people that think they are better than you because they have more expensive clothing it just does my head in. I looked in the mirror to see if I was ready and I was. I checked the time it was 8:00 I put everything in my bag I needed and left. I got to the concourse (the place everyone sits) When I saw Louis and Zayn.

"Hey"

"Hello" Louis Zayn replied

"Did you guys hear there is a new kid starting?"

"No"

"His name is Harry Styles and he is rooming with me and Liam"

"Cool"

The bell rang we went our separate ways we are all in different classes apart from English I am in Louis class and Math I am in Zayns I'm in none of Liam's classes.I got to tutor sat down in my usual seat no one sat beside me. Everyone started coming in then a face I didn't recognise came in.He and curly hair bright green eyes and dimples. He talked to the teacher Mr Morrison.

"Class this is Harry Styles he is new here and you have to treat him with respect" it looked like he practically burst his ear drum with the way he reacted.

"Yes Mr Morrison"

"Go take the seat beside Mr Horan"

"Ok"

He came and sat beside me.

"Hey I'm Niall"

"Hey I'm Harry as you know"

"Who's math and english you in?"

"Mr Campbell for maths and Mrs Logans for english

"We're in all the same classes so I can show you around"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"Oh while I remember I am your new roommate" He said with a smile showing his dimples again.

"Yeah Liam our other roommate told me do you have anything you have to bring in?"

"Yes I left it in my car"

"So after school we can go get your stuff and bring it in"

"thanks"

Harry's P.O.V

I came into the school and I left my clothes in my car until I find out who I'm sharing with. I walked into the reception to get my room and timetable. I had to move school because I got bullied for being gay.

"Hi I'm Harry Styles I'm the new student."

"Hello there Harry here is your timetable and you are sharing a room with Liam Payne and Niall Horan. Niall is in your classes so you should know who he is and before you ask him he is Irish he moved here last year"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

When I had left the lady I went to my tutor. I talked to the teacher that was there i checked my timetable to see what his name was and he was Mr Morrison.

"Hi I'm Harry I'm the new student"

He stood up and spoke very loudly in my ear.

"Class this is Harry Styles a new student and you have to treat him with respect"

The class said "Yes Mr Morrison.

"Go sit beside Mr Horan" He pointed to the most beautiful boy I had ever seen.I went and sat beside the dyed blonde boy I share a room with.

"Hey i'm Niall"

"Hey I'm Harry as you know"

"Who's math and english you in?"

"Mr Campbell for maths and Mrs Logans for english

"We're in all the same classes so I can show you around"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"Oh while I remember I am your new roommate" He said with a smile

"Yeah Liam our other roommate told me do you have anything you have to bring in?"

"Yes I left it in my car"

"So after school we can go get your stuff and bring it in"

"thanks"

The bell went and I checked my timetable and I had Modern Studies and I walked with Niall to find my way to the class. I hated moving school because you had to introduce your self in every class.

"Hi I'm Harry"

"Ok Harry go take a seat beside Niall"

"Ok"

I went and sat beside Niall.

"Does no one sit beside you in any class?"

"No because I moved here last year i got put my self unlike you because you get to hang out with me and my mates"

"Ok and thanks for letting me hang out with you and your mates"

We had to get to work. It was quite boring but I learned a bit.The bell went for second period me and Niall had Maths which one of Niall's friends are in.I walked in and people were watching me walk in talking to Niall. Niall went to his seat at the group at the back.

"Hi Mr Campbell I am the new student Harry"

"Hello there Harry go find a seat and we will begin"

I went and found a seat with Niall and his friend. He had light brown hair and sky blue eyes they were nice but not as nice as Niall.

"Harry this is Louis"

"Hi Louis"

"Hello"

We started working we were doing algebra which we had finished before I left to come to this school. We had discussed our answers and the bell went. I put all of my stuff in my bag.