Chapter 7

Jade's POV

"Listen here and listen good, asshole." I say storming into Keith's room. He lays on his bed tossing a ball up and catching it.

I know I just swore infront of Onyx, but I can't give any fucks right now.

"I get that you got beef with me, for some odd reason. But don't ever tell Onyx I don't want him. If you got a problem with me take care of it face to face with me, Onyx isn't apart of this, telling a child they aren't wanted can cause serious issues in the future, and lying to a child teaches them lying is okay, and it's not obviously you weren't taught that." I snap staying at the door as onyx cries in my shoulder.

Keith just stops tossing the ball and starts glaring at the ceiling. Knowing I said what I needed to say I turn to leave but stop as Keith starts talking. 

"Well, you seem to have forgotten about him cause your to busy taking my brothers away from me." Keith snaps and sits up glaring at me. 

"Keep glaring your face is gonna get stuck like that. Trust me, it's not a good look on you." I snap before adding on, "I'm not taking away your brothers, get that through you thick skull. Your pushing them away cause you can't accept that we are family now, well Keith you're gonna need to get use to it. And no I haven't forgotten about him, i'm giving him a chance to realize i'm not the only parental figure in his life anymore, Jasmine is here now, She's our mom. Wether you like it or not." I snap and turn around stalking down stairs and out the door to the car where the boys are waiting. 

"How'd it go?" Ethan asks pulling out of the driveway as I Buckle up with Onyx on my lap as he won't let me go. 

"Fine, maybe now he will get his head out of his ass." I mumble looking down at Onyx Who is looking up at me with teary eyes.

"Treat?" He asks causing me to slowly smile. 

"We will see how you behave in the store." I say and he nods jumping on my lap in excitement. We don't live to far from the store so it only took a few minutes. We drove there in silence until the car was parked and everyone was getting out. 

"Man that silence was gonna kill me." Dean blurts once we are in the store causing everyone to laugh. 

I grab a cart and place Onyx in and start pushing it, following the group of rowdy teenage boys. I stay behind and narrow my eyes playfully at Onyx causing him to giggle.

"Down." he shouts as he pulls my hair trying to make me look down. I look down and pop my head up grinning. 

"Boo!" I whisper and he squeals and giggles. I look around Onyx to look for the guys so I know where I am going but I don't see them causing me to sigh. 

"wanna go look at candy?" I ask Onyx who squeals again. 

"Candy!" he squeals and I walk around looking for either the candy isle or the boys. I find the candy first. 

"What shall we get?" I as Onyx who reaches for a Hershey chocolate bar. It was only fifty cents so I grab it and hand it to him. I continue to look, at the candy grabbing sour gummy worms, gummy bears, sour cherries, a few chocolate Hershey bars, skittles, M&M's, Hubba bubba blue berry squeeze, I tap my chin trying to find what else to get. 

"Why am I not surprised." a voice tsks behind me. I turn around and the boys are there with Sam shaking his head at me. I just give him a sheepish grin and show him Onyx's face as I put mine next to his and put on my puppy eyes.

"Try and say no to these faces." I say pouting. Sam rolls his eyes and looks at Chris.

"You tell her no." He pushes Chris, who pushes Dean.