Chapter 6

Jade's POV

"Annabelle."

"Oculus!"

"Annabelle!" 

"Oculus!" 

"SHUT UP!" I yell at Sam and Chris who give me sheepish looks. "Neither. Since you guys have been arguing for the last ten minutes about which one. We are watching neither. We will find one we all want to watch." I snap and the grin at me demanding nature.

"Your so cute when your mad." Chris says pinching my cheeks. I glower at him as I swat his and Sam's hands away as the tease me. 

" Lets figure out what to watch." I sigh and scroll through Sam's phone trying not to pull it from it's charger so it stays at a hundred. 

"Emelie?" I ask. They nod and I click it. We get comfy as it starts playing. 

I narrow my eyes and the sheet that's playing the movie. I glare and get suspicious as the babysitter asks if the kids had phones.

"That's suspicious." I grumble and Chris nods while Sam shrugs.

"Not that much." He mumbles causing me to shrug.

We continue to watch and I immediately start hating the baby sitter. 

"Your parents aren't here now ware they." I mock in annoyance. 

"Wow you hate her and she's just in a movie." Sam chuckles.

"She seems like a real bitch." I shrug and we continue to watch. 

Half way through someone knocks on my door.

I pop my head out. 

"Come in!" I say and Keith and Ethan's head pop through. Sam pops his head up through the sheets after pausing the movie. Sam narrows his eyes at them with a scowl.

"Do you know where chris is?" Keith asks rolling his eyes at Sam.

Chris pops his head up.

"Right here."

"What the hell are you doing in here with them?" Keith asks spitting out 'them'.

"We are watching a movie. These three kids have a psycho babysitter and man is she crazy." Chris says whistling lowly and shaking his head. 

"Don't tell me you like her  too." Keith asks angrily. 

"She has a name, and Sam was right she isn't all that bad. You just need to giver her a chance." Chris sighs shaking his head lightly. 

"I don't know what she has against you guys, but I will find out. Then you guys can be free of her." Keith angrily spits glaring at me. I glare right back. 

"I have nothing against them. Maybe they just like me for who I am. " I spit back. 

"She has nothing against us. She's a good person. We like her and want her to be our sister. she's nice, supportive, and I can trust her. Just leave her alone and get out if you can't be nice." Chris snaps. Me and Sam look at him with wide eyes as Keith scoffs and stomps away with Ethan following. 

I turn and smoosh Chris in a hug and Sam follows.

"Thank you!" I smile and Chris hugs us back. 

"Now, lets watch a psycho babysitter!" Chris smiles and we turn on the movie. 

"You and Chris have the same name, Chris." I taunt and he just glares at me as we watch. 

Once we finish that movie, We continue watching movie till we fall asleep in the fort.