Chapter 4

Jade's POV
As we get up the boys chant ice cream.

Me and jasmine laugh at them and we head for the front door.

The living room door opens and Keith sticks his head out.

"Ice cream?" He asks tilting his head. One by one, other heads pop out and ask the same two words.

Ice cream?

"Yeah, me and Jade are taking the younger ones to get ice cream." Jasmine says smiling at me.

"Can we come?" Sam asks with a grin. Excitement in his eyes for ice cream.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Jasmine says and her eyes widen as more boys pop out.

Sam, Keith, Chris, Dustin, Ethan, Blake, Bathroom dude, and one other pop out.

"You said the more the merrier!" Sam says with a sly grin.

" we will be walking to the ice cream parlor." Jasmine sighs shaking her head with a smile.

The boys nod as I just follow jasmine.

"We are okay with it if ms. Princess over there is okay with it." Keith says nodding his head towards me. Jasmine nods her head while I just raise an eyebrow.

"Did you hear what he just said about you Sam?" I ask with a mock shocked look on my face. Sam and Keith barrow their eyes at me while the rest laugh.

"Whatever." Sam grunts and stalks off and all the boys follow as we start walking to the ice cream parlor.

"I wanna sit by JJ!" Billy exclaims grabbing my hand that isn't holding onyx.

"I wanna sit by JJ!" Charlie yells and latches onto my leg causing my eyes to widen and I have to drag my one leg to walk.

"Charlie! Get off your sisters leg." Jasmine scolds at him wide eyed.

"JJ?" The TSB's ask.

"Jade." Charlie and Billy say at the same time. I smile at the nickname and let go of Billy's hand to ruffle his and Charlie's hair. I set Onyx down and he starts crying and grabs my other leg while Charlie hold the other.

I grab Charlie and stand him up in-front of me.

I grab billy and put him in my back knowing he can hold on without me holding him.

I grab Onyx and Charlie's hand and we start walking again.

Billy holds onto my neck a little tightly slightly choking me. I prop him up a little better and he giggles In my ear causing me to smile.

"We haven't introduced ourselves yet, but I'm Dean and this is Kevin." Bathroom boy says and points to the unfamiliar face beside him who slightly waves.

"Nice." I say nodding my head causing him to frown.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" He asks me causing me to narrow my eyes.

"What are panties?" Billy asks me, " and why are they twisted?" Billy adds causing the guys to laugh.

"Ask your brothers they wear them more then me." I say smiling sarcastically, the boys glare at me, "and they are twisted cause they just are." I add shrugging.

Soon enough we reach the ice cream parlor.

I sigh in relief as I set Billy down and pick up a pouting Onyx. We go over and push two big tables together and we all sit down. I sit in between Billy and Charlie and have Onyx on my lap.

"Ok, Keith, and Dean come help me get the ice creams. What does everyone want?" Jasmine asks standing in front of the table.

"Chocolate sprinkles!!" Charlie says and goes back to coloring in the paper that we got at the front. Him, Billy and Onyx all got a kids color mat.