Chapter 2

Jade's POV

I wake up to bouncing on the bed.

" Hi, I Onyx!!" i hear Onyx squeal and hear someone chuckle.

I peek my eye open and saw Onyx jump into the arms of a guy who looked to be around the age of 17. I slowly sit up causing the guy to look at me in surprise.

" Hey, i am Sam. Jasmine's son." He says giving me a small smile. I can tell it is kinda forced. I force myself not to roll my eyes. He doesn't know me yet he already doesn't like me.

" Hi, i am Jade." I say, he nods and sets down Onyx who gets off the bed and goes running out the door. I sigh as i get up and chase after him. I hear heavy footsteps following, must be Sammy boy following. As Onyx is about to run down stairs i fasten my pace and grab him before he can run down there. Thank you cross country.

" What have i told you about running down stairs? You can get seriously hurt!" I scold him, i fix him so he is on my hip.

" I'm sorry!" he pouts his eyes watering as he chews his thumb.

I see Sam stop right next to me, he trips trying to stop and almost falls down the stairs when i quickly set down Onyx and grab his arm so he falls back on his ass.

" Hey! What the hell was that for!" He exclaims, glaring at me. I cover Onyx's ears when he says Hell.

" Would you rather fall down the stairs? You could have had more serious injuring than just a throbbing," i cover Onyx's ears." Ass." I state. He rolls his eyes getting up mumbling a whatever. I pick up Onyx who is looking around confused. I follow Sam to i believe the dining room.

I follow him down the stairs, down a hall and through the door. I see a dining table with 11 chairs at the table. I see Sam sit next to a guy who looks his age. I see a empty seat next to a high chair for Onyx. I set Onyx down and sit next to him.

I know your probably thinking, he is 2 he should be able to sit in a seat on his own. Well when Bertha was pregnant with him she did drugs, he is tiny and still trying to process things. He is a slow learner and slow grower.

On one side is Jasmine, Dad, And two little boys. By me is Sam, two other older boys and Crystal. At the end is Onyx and a empty chair. I see Mashed potatoes, pea's, Roast, and jello on the table.

" We should introduce ourselves!" Jasmine exclaims. I hold back a eye roll.

We aren't new kids at a school, we are new kids in a family!

" Ok, Lets go around the table!" dad says grinning. " I am Skylar Diamond, I'm 39," dad states and looks at Jasmine.

" I am Jasmine smith, now Jasmine Diamond, i am 36, and i raised my handsome boys." She says and looks at one of the little boys.

" I am Billy!! I, um, 5" He exclaims holding up four fingers. I let out a soft chuckle as Jasmine pops um his thumb so he holds up five. The boy next to him jumps in his seat grinning.

" I Charlie, I 3!" He grins. He bounces in his chair and grins at his mom. We all chuckle softly and look at Crystal.

" I'm Crystal Diamond, and i am 22." She says and goes to her phone. I roll my eyes at her and her obsession with her phone.

" I'm Chris smith, I am 16." He states then looks at the guy between him and Sam.

" I am Keith Smith, and I am 18." He sighs and looks at Ethan.

"Hi I'm Ethan Smith, I'm 18." He mumbles and i can tell he's the quiet one. he looks at Sam, who sighs and grumbles under his breathe.

" I am Sam Smith, Nothing like that damned singer, and I am 18." He says and Looks at me with a raised eyebrow.