Demons and Snobby Earls ~True Final for Part One~

(Okay, just putting this here because some things need to be said. Oh, and I don't use any of the characters or stuff in this story except for Ariella and any other original characters.

1. I APOLOGIZE for the quiality of this work. I promise some day I will go back and fix it up... but not today. I'll work on updating it first.

2. THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has so much at glanced of the cover of this story, especially if you have voted or reviewed. You have no idea how much the support means.

3. Yes, I am going to start writing this again because of you guys, but I am going to make it a lot... different... [Oh my god I don't even know what she looks like this is why I hate first person POV.]

4. It is now in third person.

Thank you guys again and enjoy!)

The Girl Who Could Never Leave

At this point, Ariella shouldn't be surprised when the Doctor decided to travel to London, Earth.

Even with all of space and time to show his companions, he always seemed to favor London, no matter the time.

This time the year was 1888, and they were in an area that neither of the time lords had ever explored before.

At the moment they, along with one Donna Noble, were walking the streets, Donna on the receiving end of one of the Doctor's speeches while Ariella admired the architecture of the town.

Horse-drawn carriages would occasionally shuffle by, their mysterious occupants shrouded by the doors. It always fascinated Ariella, how they would look upon the world as they traveled, yet none would witness them.

Shaking her thoughts with a smile, Ariella continued to walk, changing her pace slightly to match the two at her sides.

Donna didn't look all too happy in the dress she was forced into, but didn't quite want to be accused of something like witchcraft for her clothing choice. The Doctor too was wearing 'modern' clothing, a single black and blue outfit.

Ariella-refusing to wear any sort of dress- was in the only other thing that would fit her. It reminded her of something a butler would wear, save for the flaming red undershirt and pants. Sure, the ensemble drew some stares, but she would rather wear nothing in public than a dress or corset.

"They really just had shops like that?" Donna questioned, pointing to a shop with a sign above it that read 'undertaker'.

"Apparently, since you are seeing it now." Ariella reminded, Donna shrugging.

"Still a strange sight." Ariella nodded to Donna's comment, not truly paying attention. No, her mind was focused on the man that seemed to be following them, and who had been for several blocks.

He appeared as most people did, common staff attire. The only thing off about him was the shockingly bright green eyes that were visible even at such a distance.

"Why would I want to visit an undertaker?" Donna suddenly cried, outraged. "To go study dead bodies? Sorry, Tight Shorts, I'm not as insane as you apparently are!"

With a roll of her eyes Ariella continued on a few steps, ears still listening to the arguement of the bickering pair.

Eventually, they quieted down, the Doctor taking a few steps past Ariella before turning into an alley.

"I'm sure the TARDIS was around here somewhere..." He muttered, his steps faltering slightly.

Just as they turned a corner, Ariella found herself staring into shockingly familiar green eyes, except this time the man with that was quite different.