Living Plastic and A Fake Waiter

Rose walked then ran away from the building with the strange people. she was startled by every person and thing she saw, and wouldn't stop looking back. She stopped at a corned and paused, leaning against the bricks.she took a deep breath and casually walked away still holding the plastic arm. a few people glared but kept walking and didnt say anything.

she ran into the street and yelped a little as the car screeched to a halt in front of her. she turned to look at the building and turned back to keep running.

the building exploded. flames leaped into the sky and Rose remembered that the rude Doctor and kind Ariella were in there. the top floor of the ancient looking building was ablaze. looking around she silently mourned both the Doctor and Ariella, but mainly Ariella. running as fast as she could she didnt even notice when she ran past the blue police box.

~*~*~*~*~

"Hurry up!" i yelled as the Doctor used the sonic on a cat flap.

"Excuse me, i don't see you helping!" he yelled back. i leaned against the door as the Doctor was on the ground opening the cat flap.

"Why the cat flap?" i asked curious, "Why dont you just sonic the door?

"Its wood." he replied like i should know. i nodded and used my own sonic on the door. i smiled as the lock clicked.

"Mum? did you unlock the door?" a voice asked inside as the Doctor stood looking confused.

i smiled and said, "renevations." he still stared. "Can only do it about once a day thought becaus-" i yelped as the door opened, causing me to fall with it. i slammed my head on the door knob as i fall. like i said. only time lord whos done it. i screamed a little as the pain sank in.

"Ari..." i heard before i blacked out.

----------------

as i woke up everything was blurry. every sound echoed and made me want to throw up. i stood hearing the word compensation. i walked slowly towards where i saw the Doctors leather jacket. no. thats a fridge. i stumbled over and stood next to him swaying.

"Are you all right Aj?" he asked putting an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to keep me steady.

i nodded slightly. "Um, ahem, im in my dressing gown." the woman said standing. she flipped her hair and i growled.

ignoring me she continued anfter the doctor responded, "yes you are."

"Theres a strange man in my bedroom." she continued. i stepped forwards only to be pulled back by the Doctor.

"Yes, there is." he said as he wrapped one arm around my stomach and the other losely around my neck.

"Well anything could happen." she shrugged and rubbed the belt on her robe. i growled and pulled away from the doctor.

"Listen here, i wont have you trying toooo..." i passed out again, feeling the Doctor catch me.

"No." he said smirking as he caught me.

~*~*~*~*~

"Hmph, that wont last, he's gay and shes an alien." he said smiling as he looked in a magazine. i blocked out Rose talking in the background, to happy to be back with my Doctor. i giggled quietly as he flipped through a book and frowned, "Sad ending." he looked in a mirror and shrugged, "Could have been worse. but look at the ears." he played with his earlobes and picked up a deck of cards, shuffling them in his hand. he tried again and i laughed as they flew everywhere.

"52 pick up!" i yelled. that was a game my earth taught me as a child. she threw them everywhere after convincing my human sister and i it was a different game and fun, then would yell "52 pick up!" and make us clean them up. (I know youll use that :D:D)