Police and A New Name

RECAP:

I smiled as i landed and stepped out of the TARDIS to be faced with the sobbing Hannah and Katie, and two angry police man.

I smiled, "Hey guys!" i went to the door and the police man named Harry shut it.

"We have some questions for you first." i groaned and sat on the couch that was just gathering dust, i slept and lived in the TARDIS basically so what's the point. it was just a disguise. "What's your name?"

"Ariella Marie Jackson on Earth, can't tell you my Gallifreyan name, and still working on something cooler." i grinned.

A TARDIS noise outside distracted me and i prayed that wasn't me. paradoxes are NEVER a good thing.

I smiled when i heard the sonic on the metal door, (metal so a sonic works), and a male voice, "Hey! Ari!" i growled at the name. still need something cooler. his voice was different, but only he would have a sonic and TARDIS. he opened the door with the police men aiming their guns at him. i grinned at his face. then i paused. his long brown hair slightly in his eyes that were a pale green.

"CRAP!" i yelled and everyone looked at me. i stood and straightened the mans bowtie. "I was really hoping for a regeneration i met earlier." i explained. he tried to fix his bowtie but messed it up again. i glared and remembered the police men. "Right!" i said looking over. i jumped onto the couch and sat down. The Doctor sat next to me.

I smiled, "How long has it been since you last saw me?"

he grinned. "About a day."

as i started to laugh he joined me, "just can't stay away."

looking back at the police men i nodded, "Doctor this is the police, police, this is the doctor." he smiled and waved.

"Hello." he wore suspenders and a tweed jacket. i frowned and flicked the bowtie.

"Why a bowtie?" he frowned and fixed it.

"Bow ties are cool." he smiled at the police men, "Right sorry. what's happening?"

"I called the police." a sobbing Hannah spat out.

"Why?" the doctor and i said at the same time.

grinning i continued, "I missed us doing that." i kissed his cheek and Hannah stared disgusted. "What?"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ARIELLA JACKSON!? HE IS LIKE WHAT, TWENTY YEARS OLDER!?" i smiled.

"Actually, not twenty, what was it?"

"Well i don't know exactly where you and i are in our lives so i'll say two hundred years."

"Yeah sounds about right." i smiled and he kissed my nose. i looked over at Hannah who was staring.

"What kind of a joke is this!? its sick!" she screamed and raised her hand to slap the Doctor. i roared and grabbed her arm, twisting it behind her back. Everyone stared at me and i let go.

"Ari..." he began staring at my face. i sat back down silent.

"Soooo, mr. policeness you were asking questions?"

"Full name?" Harry asked again.

I groaned and the Doctor spoke up, "Just call her healer." i narrowed my eyes.

"What?" i questioned confused.

"From Gallifrey..." he began. i frowned and shook my head.

"I don't remember much from those days but whatever." we had been talking im a whisper so the police wouldn't hear.

"How old are you ma'am?" Harry said. guess he didn't like Healer or Ariella.

I glanced at the Doctor.  "Actually she's quite ill and had been having visions. i go along to make her feel better but shes 24. im her Doctor." he smiled at his lie.

"Then how do you explain this?" Harry asked tapping the TARDIS. The other police officer just sat quietly writing down what we say.

The Doctor stood and held his face. then soniced him and shook his head. "I guess it spread through the air. i'm sorry, your all infected." Patting Harry's cheek he stepped back. He smiled and brushed a piece of my long blonde hair out of my deep blue eyes. "Well, gotta go!" he said and i unlocked the TARDIS as everyone looked confused.

"Halt!" the man screamed and shot at the ground as we left. i screamed as a bullet hit my ankle. The Doctor picked me up and ran into the TARDIS. He carried me bridal style to a row of chairs by the consol and set me down so i was lying across them.

"Aj! Are you okay?" he looked at the blood and started panicking running around to look for things.

"Not your TARDIS." i reminded him and he stopped.

"Then wheres a first aid kit?" i pointed at the consol where a first aid kit was sitting.

"Thanks old girl." i said as the Doctor grabbed it. He opened it by my ankle and pulled out a band-aid. i laughed as he tried to figure out how to open it.

"Are you kidding me? first, you can't leave the bullet in and second, ill take care of it." i looked at my ankle. it had mostly skimmed it and i could see a side of the bullet. i inhaled sharply and pulled it out quickly.

After screaming with the Doctor resting a hand on my arm, i grabbed a roll of gauze pad things. i wrapped it quickly around my foot and ankle after disinfecting it and smiled. i taped a few spots down and stood slowly on one leg.

"No, no, no, you need to rest." He said and picked me up, flinging me over his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing!?" i yelled as he ran around in circles not sure where to go.

"How should i know where your room is?" i elbowed his back with a bony arm.

"Put me down!" he set me down but linked my arm with his. i glared at his face and frowned. i pulled away and danced around the controls on one foot with him right behind me trying to grab me. i laughed as he ran full speed into the  chair which was not in his TARDIS. i laughed and limped around the conrtols as he stood up glaring at me.

i flicked a last switch and smiled as he grabbed me. again i was over his shoulder as he walked to the doors, carefully avoiding the chair. i didnt argue, at least i had flown us somewhere.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT OH WELL. AND ABOUT THE HEALER, WILL BE EXPLAINED LATER BUT IT FITS, DOCTOR AND HEALER. VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!