When It Began

Raindrops fall from the dark sky in a downpour.I watch as it beats down ,on the car window ,silently."You okay ,sweetie?"I turn to Tessa with a smile and tell her I'm fine .I may look fine on the outside, but on the inside I'm dying .Weeping.Sobbing.Even screaming.After a year ,the guilt,anger,and even pain still burns through my body.That's not all though, I have scars that make me remember the painful memory like it was yesterday.Mom left 8 years ago saying I ruined her life.Dad's dead.I'm alone.I have no family.Tessa ,my guardian, acts like more of a friend than a parent.Though I can't blame her,what 21 year old wants to be a parent of a troubled 15 year old girl.The rain still hasn't let up.Rain.That's all we've had.If it's not raining then the sky is gloomy.Right now, Tessa is driving me to a close friend of hers house.I'll be living with her friend for 3 months because Tessa and her boyfriend ,Mark, are going to New York on a business trip.We turn down a dirt road surrounded by dozens of trees.I love the woods.They are my escape."Holland,"Tessa says interrupting my thoughts,"we are almost there.I just know you're going to love Rachel.She's a friend of my family's.You know she's pretty cool even though she is 45 ." "I bet she is since she's friends with your crazy self." I tell her ,acting like I'm interested in the conversation.She keeps talking while I just zone her out.Every now and then I'll make small comments like:Really? Yeah.That sounds fun.I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear "Finally we're here." I look up at the house or should I say mansion.I step out of the car onto the walk way and..."Tess I think I'm going to pass out?" "What ?" "I said I think I'm going to..."Darkness. That's all I see until I see a flickering image come into view.I see me,training? No sparring.I'm sparring with some blond girl about my age."Whssssst,"sounds a whistle,"that's enough for today guys.You all did a great job."A man that looks to be in his late 40s says while walking away."I think you pulled a wad of my hair out ,"I say to blond girl. "Yeah ,well I'm pretty sure you left a bruise on my butt from knocking me down, but you don't see me complaining ,"she says with a teasing smile."Girls ,girls no need to argue the sexy peacemaker is here,"some guy that looked about 17 or 18 with brown hair and blue eyes,tells us while gesturing to himself."Surre,"me and blond girl say ,dragging out the word, at the same time while laughing.I haven't been this happy for over a year.Instead of my eyes being hollow and dull.They have love and laughter in them.Then the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen walks up to us and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes

Hey, guysssss!!!! Thanks sooo much for reading my story.Im new at this so please no mean comments.If you don't like my story then just delete it.If really steamy scenes make you uncomfortable don't worry about any of those in my stories.Im awkward when it comes to them ,but don't worry every now and then it'll get a little heated ,but nothing big.Im all up for suggestions if it makes the story better.So , if you get an idea for it just message me.If I think it's extremely awesome and an amazing idea I'll use it.Don't be shy.Love y'all bunches!!!!!!

~Gia