Does this Come with an Instruction Manual or Something?

I am currently sitting in woods behind Rachel's house.I know what your thinking and I seriously do.Why would any sane girl be outside when there is two extremely hot guys inside? Well, I am going to graciously tell you why.The woods help me think with the birds chirping, a breeze rustling the leaves, the glistening water in the spring.It is just all so calming.I figure someone will come looking for me soon because I've just been sitting here propped up against a tree looking at and listening to the scenery for about three hours.

Though for the past hour I have had the feeling that I was being watched.Now you're probably asking wouldn't she hear the person's thoughts if someone was watching her.If the person is close enough ,yeah but whoever this stalker is isnt.I stand up deciding to head back ,but then i hear a twig snap.Don't panic.Don't panic ,Holland.You are probably getting worked up about nothing.What if it's a kidnapper ,though? You do remember you have these badass powers now that everyone wants. Oh and don't forget you are this supposed prophecy girl.Another twig snaps.Damnit, Holland focus and stop talking to yourself.Ughhh, I need some professional help.

''Do you usually talk and curse to yourself.'' I spin around to look at my soon to be kidnapper. ''I do not, thank you very much,'' I tell the very hot guy in front of me.He had that bad boy look to him with the leather jacket, chain hanging from his pocket , shoulder lenght ,black hair ,and a scar that goes across his cheek.He chuckles at my response.That laugh was so rich and deep.Snap out of it , Holland.This guy might be an axe murderer for all you know.
"What is a girl like you doing in the woods? Don't you know it's not safe?" he said with a teasing smirk.
"What do you mean a girl like me? ,I snap at him.
" Oh ,I don't know. Maybe small ,quiet ,defenseless..."he trails off ,with a cocky smile.
"Well , what is a guy like you doing here?" I glare at him.
"Oh , it's my turn now.What so ever do you mean a guy like me?"
"Hmmm, let me think.An egotistical , cocky ,smart ass ,trouble maker that should probably be in a boy band or at some party getting drunk."
"Now that we have insulted each other lets Get down to business.What are you doing on my territory?"
"Your territory. This is Rachel Colt's land."
"I allow her to live on my territory.I am next in line alpha and I will not be told what to do."
"Alpha? I thought that was the leader of a wolf pack?" I asked skeptically.
He gives me an exasperated look ,"I'm a werewolf."
"Good grief ,does this come with an instruction manual or something."
"You must be the new Mage. I'm Declan," he says ,while holding out for me to shake.
"Holland," I tell him and cautiously place my hand in his.Once he gets a hold on my hand , he jerks me forward making me collide with his chest.
He leans down to my ear and whispers, "Pleasure to meet you."
Just then Luke ,Spencer ,and Callie come out of the tree line." Holland ,we have been looking everywhere for you," Callie says before freezing in place at the position I am currently in.
"Hey, guys .This is Declan." Declan smiles ,still without moving his arms that are currently wrapped around me.
"Nice to meet you," he says all the while Luke is shooting daggers at him.

Author's Notes

Hello faithful readers. I'm sorry updates are so slow.Im going to try to make them sooner ,but I can't make any promises.Thank you all so much

Love ya bunches
~Gia