They're Gonna Catch Me

"Are you sure your okay?" "Tessa, I told you I'm fine.You're going to miss your flight if you don't leave now." "The flight can wait,"she says firmly ,"now are you really okay?"I know she cares and I love her for it ,but I haven't been okay in over a year.I smile and tell her,"I promise I'm fine and I'll be waiting here for you when you get back." "Okay," she replies while kissing my forehead.I sit on the porch and watch her drive away. I hear the door behind me open and I turn to see Rachel standing in the doorway."Holland, dinner is ready." "Rachel, I think I'm just going to go to my room.I'm not really hungry." "That's fine, dear.If you need to talk you know you can come to me." "I know I can. Thank you."I follow her inside and head up the stairs making my way to my room.Im right in front of my door when Spencer comes walking out of the room across from mine."Hey ,Shrimp you not eating dinner?" "No ,I'- Catch me," I whisper to him right before I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They,re gonna catch me! They're gonna catch me!"is what is going through my head while running for my life.I wasn't paying attention and I trip on a root sticking up from the forest floor."You know if you would just tell us where the prophecy girl is we wouldn't have to go through all this," a man with dark greasy hair says while walking into view."I already told you ,you bastard.I don't know where the prophecy girl is!!!"I shout at him angrily.I start running again ,but then another man comes out of the tree line."I guess we're going to have to do this the hard way,"the man holding me says.Then dark greasy hair guy pulls out a knife quickly and before I can do anything he plunges it into my stomach.I gasp awake. I look around and I see Luke and Spencer on either side of me ,and Rachel and Jerry in front of me."You have to help her. The girl in the woods she's hurt.You have to help her."I say while trying to sit up ,but then my stomach feels like its on fire.I look down and see blood everywhere.I am slowly drifting in and out of conciousness.''Keep your eyes open ,Holland!'' I hear Luke yell ,but I can't I'm just so tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes

Hey guys ,I'm so happy your still reading.I hope your enjoying the story so far.Remember to vote and comment.Love ya bunches

~Gia