You said "we"

This feels like de ja vu.I'm laying in a bed ,in a room, that I have no idea where .I start to sit up and feel a soreness in my stomach.Then everything comes back to me.The girl running through the woods.Her getting stabbed.And me somehow getting stabbed, too.I jump up and raise my shirt.Nothing.No stitches.No scratch or scar.There was nothing there.I am finally going crazy.First, it was me dreaming about Luke ,Spencer ,and that blond girl.Now this.

I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom.After having my mini breakdown ,it was time to try to relax and stay calm.I fix the water temperature the way I like ,while I get undressed.I step in and start to wash my hair."I wonder if she's awake." "Do we have any bananas?" "OMG! Is that a spider? THAT'S A SPIDER!!!" "Ah, Bananas." All of the things are running through my head ,but none of these are my thoughts.What the Monkeys.My heads starts to hurt with all the questions and comments.I finally can't take it no more and scream.The voices stop. The last thing I see before passing out is Luke running in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why does she keep passing out? I don't think it's healthy." "It's drains her when she has the visions.I think it's time we tell her." I sit up groggily and ask,"Tell me what?" I look up and meet the eyes of Rachel and Luke.And Rachel began ,"Have you ever wondered how the Salem Witch trials began?"

Salem,Massachusetts 1692
"Cassandra, Mother and Father said not to use our powers in public,"I tried convincing my older sister. "You should not need worry.We are in the forest where no one shall see,"Cassandra ensures me.Using her powers to control the elements, she brings the wind and earth to make a small cyclone appear."I still think you should not."Still continuing manipulating the elements, Cassandra hears a twig snap.Then a man steps out from the tree line and yells,"WITCH!!!"
The next day I watched as each member of my family was executed for being wrongly accused of.Then I came next...

Present Day
"Wrongly accused?But they were witches." "No ,"Rachel said,"we are mages not witches.Mages are born with power ,unlike witches and we have been around way before the witch trials." "You said "we"." "Yes, we are mages just like you..."