12. So Clueless

Draven shook his head, grabbing another beer as he felt a bit of a buzz already. His eyes were droopy as well, as he stared across from him at Eric who sobbed every time he took another shot, which soon became comical to the both of them.

Draven had taken a few shots as well, but had discontinued to drink some beer, and watching Eric continue was the funniest sight he has ever witness.

He told him the story of what happened with Melissa and Justin, and Draven attempted to comfort him.

"It's fair that she wanted some dude in her life," Draven replied as he took another sip of his beer, opening a new one as well, "and Justin is not gay at all, he just got into it because of you but he could never love you the same way he would love a woman."

"That isn't an excuse to hurt me," Eric shook his head, sending a trembling hand through his hair as Draven observed him, noticing how handsome Eric really was.

Draven agreed with him, "I know, I'm not saying he had any right to hurt you—"

"They could have just made-out, but to have full blown sex?" he sighed, "Do either of them even care about me?"

"Woah," Draven frowned, "are you going to drown in your sorrows until you fall into a depression? You need to relax," he shoved his cup of beer towards Eric, and said, "They do care about you. I had sex with my sister's boyfriend once, it's not because I didn't care about her, he was just hot."

Eric furrowed his brows, "So you are gay?"

After a short pause, Draven a bit hesitant, said, "I have sex with girls, but ultimately..." he bit his bottom lip; he had never expressed this to anybody, "I'd only be happy to spend the rest of my life with a man."

Eric inhaled sharply, not having expected such from the Draven H. Malcom, the man every women would die to be with, or even have him glance in their direction. However, here he was, with Eric in his appartement, admitting to loving men.

Eric found this comical, and began laughing, which to Draven's dismay, he did not like.

He furrowed his brow, himself drunk as well, "What's so funny?"

"I don't believe that at all," Eric chuckled, not having realized Draven was growing angry.

He gritted his teeth, "Why don't you believe me?"

"Your secretary goes into your office like three times a day—"

"Because she gives me blowjobs, and sometimes we have sex but it's only for the pleasure of both of us," he hissed.

It only caused Eric to begin laughing even harder.

Draven slammed his fist against the table, "What is so damn funny?"

"You're less gay than Justin, and Justin isn't gay."

"That's not true at all—"

"Prove it then."

Draven stared at him for a moment, and his eyes turned to his lips, before he leaped over the table and planted a kiss onto Eric's lips.

When he pulled away, Eric was still not convinced, "You've done that before, it doesn't mean anything."

"You're so clueless, it bothers me."

He frowned, "What does that mean—"

"You never wondered why I gave you all the best things on my floor — the closest desk, drinks from my office, my newest project. I even went to your house and picked you up to make sure you weren't late."

"My portfoli—"

"There are twenty three others with the same experience as yours, that was an excuse," he admitted, peering into Eric's eyes and daring him to look away.

Eric didn't.

Draven sighed, "The reason I got mad that day..." he paused for a moment, hesitating again but deciding to let it all out, "the reason I got mad is because I heard you kissed Jason, which I wasn't too pleased about but then seeing you and Justin together..."

He never finished his sentence, and Eric raised an eyebrow, "What about Justin and I?"

"I feel like you're doing this on purpose," Draven chuckled, examining Eric's confused face.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about—"

"I like you," Draven said clearly with his entire diaphragm, expression it as loud as he could for Eric to understand.

Eric felt his throat squeeze itself shut, no oxygen coming in or out.

"I like you, a lot more than I thought, Eric," he breathed.

Eric was unable to believe it, shook his head and looked away for moment, before meeting his gaze again.

"Why me?" he asked quietly.

Draven shrugged his shoulders, eyeing Eric with adoration and admiration, "I'm not sure either, but I want you to be mine."

Soon enough, Draven made his way around the table, and sat beside Eric, who flinched at his touch. Then, willingly, Eric turned his head to face Draven who placed his palm on his jaw, gently caressing him and lowering his lips towards Eric, but not touching them, rather simply letting him feel the hot breath lingering along his lips.

He wanted Eric to be the one making the first move this time, and let him know he wanted this too.

Soon enough, Eric presses forward, allowing his lips to connect with Draven, and it felt as if the world had stopped. Time had paused, as he felt his body melt against Draven's, pushing forward and feeling his muscles fall into such an ease he thought he was high. He could hear Draven's soft breathing every time they pulled away for a few seconds of air, and continued.

Eric was the one to reach for Draven's buttoned shirt, and pull it apart. He wanted it, the desires overwhelming his hormones, and Draven was willing to give it to him.

That night, Draven could never forget Eric's twitching form, as his face distorted in ranges of pleasures he never thought was possible. He felt his fingers grip his back with lust, his nails digging into Draven's flesh as he breathed for more, begged for more.

It was a night neither of them would ever be able to forget.