Chapter 18

After a few minutes he came back from the bathroom and he was smart because he changed and all I did was change my jacket but these sweats were so comfortable that I didn't care.

"How about some breakfast" he said.

"That sounds great. What should we eat?"

"I really have no preferences so whatever it totally fine with me".

"Want to set off on another adventure to find food or we could just look up what's in here and I can go run and get it because I like this little spot".

"The second option seems good because this spot is a pretty nice spot".

"Sounds like a plan to me"he said while pulling out his phone.

I pulled out my phone and we tried to figure out where exactly we were in the airport to find the closest place that sells breakfast food.

It took awhile but we finally did and it was probably only a 5 minute walk.

"I'll go and get it. I don't mind"I said.

"Nah I'll take care of it and besides your birthday is tomorrow so it's my turn anyways".

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's fine I'll be right back what do you want?"

"Whatever is good I'll trust your instincts".

He got up and walked off and I was trying to figure out what to do then my mom called.

"Hey mom everything is still going fine and the storm is letting up a little so I should be on my way soon" I said.

"Ahhhh that's good to hear. How is everything going? Have you've been eating? Are you safe?" She kept going on and on with the questions.

"Yes mom everything is fine and yes I've been eating. How's everything back at home?"

"It's good your sister just told us that she's engaged with that boyfriend of hers Brad and your brother is still the same old same old and Dad decided to start a new project and wants to paint the living room but we shall how that goes".

"Oh wow a lot has been happening tell her I said congrats and hopefully dad follows through with this project of his".

"I sure hope so to (she laughed) so how was seeing the snow".

"It's beautiful but I wish it wasn't like a huge snow storm but it's still nice and the Boston seems like a nice place. Well the airport is cool and huge".

"That's good to know well I let you go".

"Okay bye mom and I'll call before I leave here".

"Okay bye".

I hung up the phone and it was perfecting timing because I saw Niall walking back with the food in his hand.

"So the place had like humongous breakfast burritos so I got one and I thought we could split it" he said.

"That's perfect half of one should be enough for me".

"Yeah me to. Was your parents checking up on you again because I saw you on the phone".

"Yup they were and my mom told me that my sister is now engaged so that was a surprise for me".

"Oh wow that's good isn't it".

"Oh yeah it is it was just a surprise and I wasn't expecting it".

He unwrapped the breakfast burrito and luckily they already cut it in half and he passed me half of it.

I was making such a mess and I felt so embarrassed but I guess I had to live with it.

I guess he noticed because he grabbed a naked and he like leaned over the booth and wiped the food of my face.

Him wiping the food off my face was weird but then our eyes locked and he leaned closer and we kissed.

He leaned back and sat down "sorry I shouldn't have done that".

I didn't know what to say because well that was new for me so I just looked down.

"No it's fine it was just new for me and ya I don't know" I said.

"It's just I've been really liking hanging out with you and ummm I kind of like you. If you don't like me like that than I understand and I'm done talking now and I should leave you alone" he started to get up.

I grabbed his hand "please don't go it's fine it was just a surprise to me and I didn't know how to react and I like hanging out with you and please stay".

He sat back down and this was going to be very different.