Chapter 5

This plane ride was going so smoothly maybe I just travel alone more often.

Twenty questions were over (finally) and we decided to play some card games even though I wanted to take a nap so bad but I really didn't want to sleep in front of him. We started to play go fish.

"I know I know this game is the most obvious game to play and yes I am lame" I said.

"Nah I like go fish probably the best game to play on a plane ride" he replied.

Ugh why did he have to be so nice and polite.

The game was going well I was up 3 games to 1 and then I remembered I still had my muffin in my bag.

"Ah man I forgot I had a muffin in my backpack and now it's probably all bad" I said randomly.

He looked at me weird and started laughing "that was so random".

I laughed at myself because I am truly dumb and awkward.

"Let me take a look at it it can't be that bad" he said.

I took it out of my bag and he was right it wasn't smushed or anything so it had to be still good.

"Ok I'm going to take a bit and test it" I said.

Luckily it tasted fine and offered some to him.

"Well you do owe me some food so I will gladly take some of your muffin".

He grabbed the muffin and then we went along with our card game.

I felt like we were both getting tired of go fish but we were tied we both had 3 wins.

"I'm over this game how about who ever wins next decides the next game" he said.

"Okay deal" I replied.

Well I lost I can't believe I blew a 2 game difference but I guess it was fine.

"So what game are we playing now?" I asked.

"Ummmm how about war? Do you know how play?"

"Yup and this is my game so lets play".

I was truly getting my butt kicked in this game but I was having fun and that is all that matters.

"I thought this was your game or were you just trying to be intimidating" he said then laughed.

"Oh so you are going to be like that. You shuffled the cards so either you suck at shuffling or you are cheating somehow".

"I sense a sore loser and a bit of jealousy I just meet you like an hour ago and already know that you are a sore loser but it is fine I can take the competition".

"I'm not a sore loser this is just all new to me it's been a while since I played card games with someone other than my family. I do like the competition though it's fun". I said back to him.

We finished the first round of the game and I did indeed lose but eh I wasn't that mad.

We decided to take a break from the card games and find something else to do and just my luck he wanted to play twenty questions again.

"I don't mean to intrude by it sounds like the only socializing you get is with family and well now so what's up with that" he asked.

I sighed "well ummm I'm a very shy person and avoid talking at any cost. This is a long explanation so I think I will stop at that".

"No it's fine go on and plus we still have hours left until we land but if you don't want to tell me then that is fine also" he said.

"No I will but are sure you want to hear this?".

He nodded.

Then I proceeded to tell him my story. I can't believe I was opening up to someone.