Story 20

Story 20

A DEMON CROSSED OVER 

My experience happened about three months ago. I have always been a believer of the paranormal; I have seen things in my lifetime most people laugh about, or joke around with. The truth is there is another world out there, a SPIRITUAL world and the experience I will talk about is one that until today still scares me. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about it.

It all began with a book my sister in law insisted I should read, as a curious one I opened it and began to read one page after the other. This book spoke of ways to bring spirits back to speak to them. It gave detailed descriptions of sacrifices and named names of demons that would help through all these practices. A few paragraphs in I decided this was too much for me so I returned the book and figured Id forget about it soon, I was so wrong!

That night I was on the phone with my boyfriend as I lay on my bed and in a moment this strong violent wind came blowing hitting my back with great force, this made me very cold and scared at the same time. I was too scared to look back because this wind came out of no where my window was sealed shut as a younger kid so there wasn't a reasonable explanation for why this was happening. Then I felt something was staring at me and I grew more anxious and scared and

I tried yelling for help but it was as though I was paralyzed. From the distance in the wind I could hear this vicious dog sound like approaching me getting closer and closer, only I knew deep inside it was not a dog but a demon.

I was once a strong Christian believer so I claimed the blood of Jesus, In my mind since I couldn't talk I told the demon the Lord was on my side and that he couldn't take me or hurt me like he wanted too. I kept praying until I came back and I could finally hear my boyfriend on the phone again, I asked him if he had heard something and his response was that it had been absolutely quiet and he had thought I had fallen asleep but I knew this was something real because I could ways hear my boyfriend and though I tried asking him to help nothing came out of my mouth.

I never went to sleep that night and I know I opened some kind of door by reading that book and the next days proved it to me. I took a camping trip with my boyfriend's family the next couple of days. I was relieved I didn't want to sleep in my room again. I thought it would all stop and I'd finally have some peace. I was so wrong.

Every night of that trip this thing came back and just sat at the foot of the bunk beds where Id hear it growl and it would be a constant battle to make it go away! Not one of those nights was I alone yet no one heard or saw anything. As ironic as this may sound I knew this demon from before all of these things started happening I had seen him in dreams, I guess reading that book made him more powerful somehow and now he was after me and I don't know exactly what he wanted me for.

As soon as I made it home from the trip I called my sister and I insisted she come down and pray for me, we decided I would sneak that book from my sister in law's room and we would burn it as we prayed and asked protection from God. The hour came and we began, I won't forget that day, it seemed that as we began to pray a strong wind started trying to blow away all the pages of the book we had torn out. It took hours before all the pages were consumed, and I saw the demon run through my window. I knew then things would be ok as a big sense of relief came over me.

My sister and I talked about our experience and she described a demon that looked like a dog only he stood on two legs and was taller than the both of us with red eyes and pointy ears, again I have seen this demon before but never so close. I was glad it was finally over I could sleep again. Since this happened my sister in law doesn't talk to me, she has done so many things to be sure I'm miserable, and I know why, she shared this demon with me for a few brief days, and I pissed it off. I only hope one day she turns to God.

Practicing things like these tie you down so be careful with what you read, I learned my lesson.

I'm sorry if this was long it was my true story hope you believe that these things truly do exist.

---

Hello guys so yeah i never gave any authors note in this book but i thought i should so i wanted to tell you guys that i have other fanfics so just check them out. AND i have a demonic fanfiction. if you are a directioner you may like to check it out.

Unbelievable: A zayn malik fanfiction.

Description:

A boy, A girl? Your normal love story? Think again. A boy haunted by dreadful creatures, your normal lonely girl with a horrible past. When they come together will they be able to mend each other's heart...? Read to find out!