Story 16

Story 16

A REAL DEMON IN MY CLASSROOM 

(Jenna's POV)

I am a teacher..well, I WAS.. at the age of 23. I had a group of 10/11 year olds in a classroom. It was thundering outside and the rain was very violent as it was bashing furiously on the windows. I couldn't really teach Math to the kids so we just had free time. I asked them what they wanted to do and they said... 'Ghost stories, ghost stories'.. and I was like..mm..okay. So, I told them a little scary/funny story about a ghost and they all laughed and had fun listening to me. Then, I thought maybe I should tell them a TRUE FACT about Demons. I knew that it wasn't a right thing to tell to the kids.. but oh well.

Here was the fact. You know that Demons/Jins CAN'T BEND their THUMBS like us humans? It is a true fact. All the kids found the fact very funny and they started to bend their thumbs and laugh about it. I also found it hilarious. But, there was one kid, sitting by himself, looking worried. He had his arms out and his thumbs were literally not bending. He cried out 'I can't bend my thumbs, I can't bend them!

The rest of the children were laughing and pointed at him and shouting 'you're a DEMON, YOU'RE A DEMON'. I personally got scared and frightened. I went towards the kid and asked him if he could bend his thumbs. I thought maybe he was joking around and playing BUT he replied 'NO..I can't bend my thumbs'. I was really really scared this time and yes I like... NEARLY pooped my pants.

Although the kids were laughing and found it funny; however I was SCARED. I said to the kid 'come on, you can bend your thumbs, right? Come on you can do it.' He couldn't and replied 'No, no I can't bend my thumbs' while he told me that, he was crying and said 'Miss, I don't want to be the bad demon, please I don't want to be a demon'. He had tears in his eyes... and yes he was really frightened. I felt really worried... so I quickly asked the children to come out of the room and go somewhere else AWAY from the kid. I know that was rude but I was really scared.. seriously.. I can't really explain my feelings...but it was really scary. I grabbed all the children and rushed them towards the exit door.

I turned back and saw the kid still having his arms out and trying to bend his thumbs while crying and shouting 'I don't want to be a DEMON, miss... please don't leave me..please' I didn't know what to do.. but I was too scared.. what could I do?.. and I had to get the kids out of the room. Suddenly the kid shouted my name 'Jenna, Jenna' - the voice which I never heard of.. a voice of an older man coming out of a young child. Even though I am a teacher but I got frightened of my own student. I tried to open the door BUT it wasn't opening. He was walking towards me.. with his eyes fixed on me. He was saying 'Why Jenna.. why?' and I didn't know what to say.. I had to keep the kids protected.. also myself.... He THEN said.. 'did you know..I am a demon?'...he laughed really loudly...really, loudly.

People who are reading this please believe me.. I am telling the truth.. I am really scared about what happened.. while I am writing this I am petrified.. I can still hear those scary laughs of the kid. Back to the story.. I didn't know what to do.. I was crying/screamig and holding on to the children. The kid who couldn't stop laughing and mentioning my name asked me a question. He asked 'do you want to see something beautiful/pretty, miss?' I couldn't say anything.. my voice wasn't coming out of my mouth. Without replying anything.. his face turned really old and wrinkly..HONESTLY! oh my god!! I can still remember it. I finally asked him to leave us alone and get us out of the room! He said 'okay', BUT.. he said.. 'if I let you all get out of this room.. then what will I get? I want YOU, Jenna..I want YOU'. The kids were crying and couldn't stop clinging on to me..they wanted to get out and so did I. The only way to get out was to accept his proposal and now I am HIS lady.

I guess I shouldn't of had told the kids the ghost stories.. and now this is my punishment..being HIS now. What does this kid want for me? Is he even a kid? I have him with me all the time when I am alone. I am writing this.. he is next to me. He wants me to share my worse time with everyone. I guess.. I was the chosen one for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote.comment.your opinions. i feel like demons are reading this book and they cant bend their thumbs to comments or vote. SORRY BAD JOKE. but guys,seriously VOTE AND COMMENT . I WANT YOUR OPINIONS.

OPINIONS 

OPINIONS 

OPINIONS

OPINIONS