[Author's Note; 4 Jan 2019]

[        So. . . here we are. If you're here because you just finished this book, thank you. If you're here because you followed this story a good long time ago and now you're getting notifications again for this chapter, even better. Because here's the news:

        I started this story a long time ago. I created this character a long time ago, and honestly, I had no idea how to make her story work the first time through. I tried again years later, and have come this far. Two books completed. The third book in planning but unable to be written until the first two were polished to near perfection. To my standards.

        Now, I'm sure I have left some mistakes in there, no doubt. But I wanted to get the story just write, really needed to focus on the things that mattered before I introduce you all to the third installment to this series. I know it has come way later than it should have, but I am done editing. Every chapter of the first book has been through editing, and it was complete about a year ago. Now, when I am free from college and able to take a break for myself, I have finished editing this one. 

        There is nothing left for me to do but write the Apocalypse piece. 

        So if you have read this at all, saved it, bookmarked it before the date written on this note, then I invite you to go back and read it through again. Read or re-read it all because I swear to you, it will be worth it when you see how everything ties into Apocalypse. I have big plans.

        Really, really big plans.

        My heart and soul still beats to see Christiana's story through. This is more than a love story now; this is her story. So get ready for it.

        Keep reading; I'll see you all very soon.

                -Samuel W.M.        ]