You and Me

Mal got Parker out of his trance and Uma was pissed. Ugh, give it to me! Yelled Uma. No! Guards, seize her! FG said. No, no! Stop, please! Stop! Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me, because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want. Said Mal and her necklace glew up and she jumped into the water.

No, no! Uma! Uma! All of us said. She was like her mother when her mother was fighting against Queen Ariel and King Eric. Ah! True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name! She started to hit the boat with her tale yelling, Aaah! Aah! Ben held on to me to protect me.

Mal's eyes started to turn green and she got angry for what Uma is doing. Mal? Parker said. Aah! Everyone said because Mal turned into a huge fire breathing dragon. Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all! Uma yelled at her and Mal growled. Mal missed her and flew up above us and we all said, Aah! Watch out! Because she could hit us with her Tale.

Soon Parker took off his jacket. Wait, Parker! Parker jumped into the ocean to stop the fight. No! Parker! Parker! Parker! Parker! Everyone yelled. Mal, Uma! Stop! Back down! Parker said. What are you gonna do, Parker? Splash me? Uma said.

That's enough! It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try. Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference. Parker said and Soon Uma gave him something by her tentacle and it was the ring. She soon disappeared and Mal came flying above.

We let the ladder go so Parker could climb up. There you go. Peter said to his son. Good job, man. Jay said. Ooh! Whoo! Everyone was saying to Parker. Soon Mal turned back into a human.

So, I did not know that I could do that. Mal said. Tell me about it. I said and Evie said, That makes three of us. We helped blow out some spots that were smoking. Thank you. Mal said. Shall we? Evie said holding a hand out for both of us. We shall. I said. Hi. Mal said and Parker grabbed her and deeply kissed her and Ben dipped me. All right, all right, all right, all right. Carlos said telling us to all stop.

I owe you guys so much. Parker said. Yeah we do Ben said. Yeah. Really. Yep. You got that right. We all said. If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you... Ben said and soon Evie said, Um, actually, there is, Ben. I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy.

She's like a little sister to Gabby and I. Then she should come. Ben said. Okay! Okay, great! Actually, um... Ben, Parker, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list? Evie said. Yes, yes! Absolutely, please. Parker Said. Great. Evie said.

M'lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it. A guy said. Ooh. Um... You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother? Said Mal. That's me, thank you. Mm-hmm. This belongs in the museum. It does, yes, and I'm gonna take it. Said FG. Go for it. I'm not gonna be needing it anymore. Mal said. I soon decided to splash Ben. He splashed me back. Aah! I said.

Ben

Looking back at yesterday
I thought I gave it everything
But still there's so much road ahead of me

Gabriella

When I looked into your eyes
I guess I didn't recognize
Who we are and all that we can be

Ben & Gabriella
Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins

All
We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (woah)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)

Gabriella

It starts with you and me

Evie, Carlos & Gabriella
There's something special that I've learned
It's together we can change the world
Everybody's got something that they can bring

Mal and Jay

When you take a look inside yourself
Do you wish that you were something else?
But who you are is who you need to be

Mal, Gabriella, & Evie
Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins

All

We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (woah)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)

Gabriella

It starts with you and me

Gabriella, Mal, and Evie

We know that it can be the start
To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)

Ben

I promise we can work this out
I promise we can see it through

All

Don't you know it's up to me
It's up to me and you?

We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (woah)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)

Ben kissed my hand and then my temple.

It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)

Gabriella

It starts with you and me

Dizzy was working until she got a letter "His Royal Majesty, King Ben of Auradon and the royal advisor, Parker Pan, and the conunsler Ms. Evie of the Isle, "hereby request the pleasure of your company, "Dizzy Tremaine, for the current academic year at Auradon Prep. "Please notify His Majesty's couriers "of your response to this request. "We'd love you to join us at Auradon Prep. "Will you come? Signed, King Ben." Dizzy said excited. Hugging the guy.

Zip it up! Her grandmother said. Yay! Dizzy said.

Soon Uma appeared. What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you...