The Coronation Spell

All the fellas in the place. Put your hands up in the air. Let me see you break it down. Let me see you break it down, Let me see you break it down.

Evie, you look beautiful! People who were interview people said. Thank you so much. Did you design the barrette? A woman said. It's beautiful, isn't it? Uh, no, it's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by a fabulous new designer, "Dizzy of the Isle." Evie said.

That's me! I made that! Eeeee! Dizzy said. Knock it off! The Evil Stepmother our Grandmother said. I'm sorry, Granny! Dizzy said.

I'ma do my thang. Let's be clear, this is all my lane Don't stop now, 'cause I'm on a roll. Dance all night, let's lose control.

Jane! There you are, my dear. Well, everything looks beautiful, my love. But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts. FG said. Mom, I have a date. Jane said. A date? Really? Do you have a date, too? FG said not knowing it's him. Yeah. He said. Really? She said. Yeah. Carlos said. Mom. Jane said and she suddenly realized it and she said, Bippity boppity.

Introducing. The future Lady Gabriella! You work it, girl. I laughed and Lumière walked me half way and The Beast walked me down the rest of the way. You look beautiful Gabby said Belle. Thank you I said. After Mal came down.

Introducing King Benjamin. Lumière said. Whoo! We all said. Ben soon came to me and kissed me. Hey Mal, Parker is on his way. Ben said. Okay. She said. And you look beautiful. He said to me. Oh, thank you.

Gabriella, I know we were shocked at first, but you-- you are exactly what Ben needs. Belle said and I smiled. Hi. Evie said. Hi. We said. How are you? Uh, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up. Said Mal. I did an okay sign.

Yeah? Okay. That's okay. Look, we're right here with you, okay? Evie said. Okay. Mal said. Introducing the King's advisor, Parker Pan! A guy said. Whoo! We said. Go get him. I said as Ben held me in his arms. Mal, I wish I had time to explain. Parker said and Soon Uma came out.

all of us were gasping. I felt Ben hold on to me right. He kissed her hand which had his ring on her finger. I'm sorry. It all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection. Parker said.

What are you saying? Mal said. -I'm saying-- Parker said and Uma interrupted him, It was love. It was. I just-- I realized how alike Parker and I are, you know? We are. Parker said. I saw Peter Pan and his mother Wendy look at him in disappointment.

I know. You're so beautiful. Parker said. Parker. Parker. Did you go back for her? Mal said. He didn't have to. I dove through the barrier before it closed, and I'm an excellent swimmer. Uma said. You are. He said. Aw, thank you. Listen, Mal. I just really want to thank you, I do, for everything. Thank you. Thank you so much. Uma said.

i was a bit afraid that my father escaped. Don't you see, Mal? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me that you loved me. Thank you. Said Parker. Come on. I said. Not too thrilled I risked my life for him. Carlos said. We're with you, Mal. Evie said. Let's get out of here. Ben said disappointed In his bestfriend. Okay. Mal said.

Mal. Honey, we're so sorry. We had no idea. Wendy said. I'm gonna talk to him. Peter said. Lumiere, unveil the gift. They need to see it! Said Jane. And now for the unveiling of King Ben and the advisor, Parker Pan's masterpiece, designed especially for their ladies.

Soon Mal and I saw a glass masterpiece that had me and Ben on one and Mal and Parker on one. Surprise Ben said. I had tears in my eyes and I grabbed his shirt making him lean down and kiss me. Thank you I said.

Mal was still amazed. Parker did that? Mal said. Yeah, he did. Evie said. Oh! Evie. Parker's known who I was all along. Said Mal. He loves the real you, M. I said. A true love. Ben said looking at me. Yeah. Told you. Evie said.

Cover that back up! Uma commanded. I will not! Lumière said. Um, uh-- why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Parker? I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady. He said. Parker... Ben said. Not now, Ben! I looked surprised that he would yell at Ben, the king and his bestfriend.

The... Uh, so as my gift to her, I'm letting her into the council and suggest bringing down the barrier once and for all! Fairy Godmother. Bring down the barrier. I most certainly will not. FG said. I am your advisor! Obey him. Uma said. You aren't the king Peter! Ben said. Parker's been spelled. Mal said.

Parker. Uma said. Uma found your spell book. Evie said. I looked a Ben worried. Just look at me. Uma said. Parker. Mal said. Parker. Uma said. Look at me. Mal said. No, look at me. Uma said. You love me, remember? Mal said. No, you don't. Uma said and Mal said, Yes, you do.

Parker, look at me. Bring down the barrier now! Uma said. I do not take orders from you! Said FG. Parker? Uma said. Parker, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But, Parker, that's me! I'm part Isle and part Auradon. Mal said.

Parker, eyes over here. Uma said. And, Parker, you've always known who we were and who we can be. Said Mal. Don't listen to her. Said Uma. Parker, I know what love feels like now. Parker, of course I love you. Parker, I've always loved you. Mal kissed him making him break out of his spell. Mal. He said.

True love's kiss. I said looking at Evie and then Ben. Works every time. Evie said.